Where Do I Begin; Giants Pull Out Circus Win

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by cry_havoc, Mar 8, 2014.

1. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

[​IMG]

Sooooo....yea. The headline and picture pretty much sum up this weeks game between the Eagles and the Gmen. For the second time this season its come down to the last play. But this one was literally a roller coaster ride. To be honest, i wont really be able to provide you with many highlights but the ones that mattered. Solely for the fact that it DISC twice. So we rein acted the last 5 mins of the game.

The Giants were up by 1 with 5:15 remaining in the 4th on the Eagles 23yds line. Then the game freezes...being that it was the second time, we agreed to just rein act the ending.

Giants would finally punch it in with a David Wilson 1 yd run. Up by 8 the Eagles had some work to do. Eagles pretty much did what they needed as they got some crucial passes. Then on a whiff by the Giants secondary, Wright would punch it in for the Eagles. They would go for 2 but Cooper Taylor denied the TE to keep the Giants ahead by 1. With 3 mins remaining the Giants took the rock. First play the Giants ran the rock and a quick TO from PHI was called. Eventually a BIG 3rd and long would come up and Nassib would find Bangley who broke for 40 yds to cross mid field. (REWIND BACK TO THERE FIRST MEETING)

GIANTS ARE LEADING WITH A MIN OR SO REMAINING, BLOUNT FUMBLES TO SET UP THE EAGLES. EAGLES WOULD EVENTUALLY WIN

(FASTFORWARD BACK TO PRESENT DAY)

Welp....Blount took the hand off up the gut and coughed the ball up again. Every one and there mother could only shake there head. Eagles would take over at mid field...with under a minute left they were in TERRIFIC shape. After a play or two a TO was called. Then another. Set up for the victory with 12 seconds remaining the Eagles run another play....but no TO's. Clock runs out and Giants win 28-27.

To say the very least, it was a great game...but just insane. Ill be the first to say Koliver is a top notch player and i respect his skill. Always fun KO.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  2. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

Wowwwwww! What a way to lose? Sounds like a very good game.

3. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

The game was fun. No doubt. i was frazzled after the disconnect. sadly, it was a 52 yarder that my kicker has just enough leg strength to hit. I though I had one more TO because I was looking at the wrong timeout side. (yes the side next to the giants name..)

Sucks not to make the playoffs on that. oh well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Been there man. I feel your pain Kris. Better luck next time!

5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

You aren't the first, and won't be the last person to lose on a bonehead play like that. Been there my man...

6. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Happened to me in the superbowl! :banghead:

7. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

The fact that the game got to that point again...where Blount with a high 90 carry and truck fumbles both times in crucial moments. Really doesnt make much sense. Not to mention neither fumble were clear big hits. Regardless...it was a circus hahahaha