Where do we go from here?

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by Full Moon Fever, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Are we going to wait and add a couple more players before we advance the week? Steamer43 you've been quiet. What's the plan? It's not like our wait list is exactly filled up. Surely there are a few people on this site that don't have to start with good teams to enjoy an online dynasty.

You'd think the Ivy League thing would be a big draw.

And we have one of the most active and fun messageboards. Despite what Kasper said, I don't think it's that douchey. I mean, we have discussions on movies, books, tv...hell...Dylan and I have been quoting shakespeare back and forth. I think you have to have some levity to keep it from getting too nerdy. IMO, the cutting down isn't out of control, and what's done is all done in jest. I'd happily have a beer with anyone in the league except Steamer since he doesn't drink.

2. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I say we move ahead as scheduled. New guys are an unknown and we don't want to make everyone cater to them or the core will lose some interest.

• Like Like x 2
  3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

This...push on. We'll find replacements sooner or later.

4. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

I'M FEELING THIS!

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

God that quote made me think of this shitty old song haha

6. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

I'd like to get those spots filled ASAP or we're going to have two '11 MTSU's for the rest of the cycle. IrishBearcat get your guy signed up and in the OD if he's serious.