Where do you want to end up? Alma Mater?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Brandon S., Jul 27, 2011.

1. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

What did you choose as your Alma Mater? What school are you trying to end up at? How long do you think it will take to get there?

I chose Syracuse as my Alma Mater but its the city I am from. I'm hoping that in about 3 seasons I can get some kind of job there because they are a 3 star school right now, and most likely after this season they will fall down to a 2 star. Keeping my hopes up though, I'm sure most people want to work their way to a 6 star school, I just want to save Syracuse and return the program to stardom. Just like the early 2000s when we won bowl games and the Big East.

2. gsolo19564

gsolo19564 Walk On

I chose Texas as my alma mater. I am from Texas and loved the Longhorns since I can remember. Hopefully one day you will see me as the Head Coach of the Texas Longhorns.

3. jairball

jairball Walk On

Although USF is my true alma mater, I choose Florida State because I bleed Garnet and Gold! I live and die FSU football and I cant turn my back on them although USF is def my second favorite team.

4. Teach Me

Teach Me Walk On

I'm from Southern Cal so my choice was given to me at birth lol. Those Trojans Baby!

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I also picked Florida State just for the hell of it.