Where is everyone?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Jul 1, 2009.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Where is everyone?

Where is everyone? I see the league has 10 people but only a couple have made posts here. What's the deal?

Just curious where my fellow competitors are. Plus, it'd be nice to get some dialogue going on league rules and things of that nature.

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Good Question. Echo, Echo... j/k

What are we looking at for a start date? Just curious.

3. GoGators

Hey, your echo woke me up!!!

I say we wait a week or 2 before starting. We need to figure out the rules we'll need first. Shouldn't take too long cause all the other leagues will be working on this too and we can kind of copycat. Ahhh the power in numbers.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I'm in no hurry to get this league started. I think we'll all have a pretty good idea of what's going on with in a few weeks. There's already people review the retail copy in the locker room. I'm just looking forward to playing.

5. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

We will wait a few days...but I'm hoping not long. I wanna play.

6. GoGators

We all want to play but we have to make sure we do it right. I don't want to get half way through a season and then have half the league want to restart because there's a new patch or a new set of more accurate rosters out there.

I'd say we give it at least 2 weeks for people to test and shoot for sometime around July 28th for a start date.

7. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I suggest Sunday 7/26 start date for the pre-season. That will give people all day Sunday to get that done......Plus I will be on vacation from7/27-8/3, so I won't mind if you sim a couple of gimme cpu games or schedule my bye week then. I know I am selfish.....

8. vols qb

vols qb Guest

here and counted for.