Where to begin?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by krbonn76, Aug 22, 2011.

1. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

May 11, 2011
    What a game!

I could not stop SMU in the first half as they scored all five times they touched the ball and quickly at that.

Mcguffie was a beast as always cranking out 200 yards in the first half with two scores before going out for the game.

Halftime comes 35-24 SMU.

The second half both defenses came to play finally and with two minutes to play i start marching down the field to score with 7 seconds to go. 35-30 after the failed two point. Onside kick is recovered and with five seconds there is a glimmer of hope as Cook drops back to pass he see's Patterson cutting over the middle wide open let's it go.... and over thrown game over Rice loses again.

After the game Coach Bonner had this to say "Seriously we have to win one of these close one's soon enough. Next week we get a rematch with UTEP and we are still furious about the phantom punt from last year! Here is something for your team to stew on this week Mcguffie is coming for you Weaver you Weasel!"
    • Like Like x 1
  2. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Jul 8, 2009
    Phantom punt! priceless.
  3. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Jul 29, 2010
    alright bonner...time for me to slap you around like the red headed step child you are. i am free tonight after 7:45est. you game for 8est?