Where We Stand

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Where We Stand

Guys,

I thought that, with the recent difficulties we've been experiencing, and the frustration those difficulties have caused, it might be a good idea to post a little info about the league and what it looks like at the moment.

First, if you look at the forum list, you'll see a number of leagues. In the non-premiere section, these leagues are basically arranged according to age. We, being new the bottom, are pretty new. But, if you look at the total number of posts, and total number of threads, we are far more active than leagues that have been around much longer. You could argue that we're the most active bunch of guys here.

My point is this: for all the issues and frustrations, we are having a lot of success. We are easily one of the top leagues here, and we may be looking at premiere status in the near future.

I have made a few adjustments that should allow everyone to feel quite a bit less stress about their games, and this in turn should lighten up the mood around here. Let's try to get back to what we were doing before, because it works.

Let's all just loosen up a bit, go back to calling each other douche-bags and piles of monkey nuts. I'm saving all my stress and anger for the OSU-Miami game.

2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

^^^likes this.

3. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

Lets's go you douche bag of monkey nuts!

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

That's what I'm talking about. :D

Now, screw you both.

5. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

VT, are you off suicide watch yet? After the real-life and virtual losses to Boise, I got a little worried. ;) Haha, it's nice to see you post without reaming someone out! I can tell that you're returning to baseline.

Also, I got to say, despite the panty bunching around here lately, some of this group's post-game write-ups have been freakin' hilarious. I even laughed out loud a few times.

I agree with AG's message. We have a good thing goin'! So let's just relax, play, and have fun ..........

(All within 48 hour advances, please! ;))

Yo, where art thou Bruce?

6. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

ego eat a dong.

sample, see you in the ACC title game. cuz we know UVA sucks donkey balls.
    heath

7. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

UVA has a football team?!?!

8. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

While you're at it, don't forget to hassle THE NEW GUY.

9. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

i heard they have uniforms and everything

10. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Haha, classic ML quote!