Where you at?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CTfromDC, Nov 18, 2012.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Mar 15, 2012

This is an opportunity to call your own players, under performers/second year flops,and ask the question "Where You AT!"

Coach CT has a couple but will just start with the Defense.

Second year man Nick Perry LOLB, Where you at?

After a promising rookie campaign, Nick has been M.I.A. Injury shut down his NFC Defensive rookie of the year campaign. Packers defense is reeling, looking for someone to step up, Ey Nick!!!Where the PHUCK you at homie! We need you, with Mathews being out, and rookie ROLB Singleton not being ready for primetime, get it together!
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Sep 3, 2012
    I'll add to this after this weeks game, I'm calling last weeks defensive debacle a fluke .. but twice and changes will be made.
  3. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

Sep 18, 2012
    WR Kenny Britt of the Tennessee Titans in the last year of his contract with Tennessee demanding a TON of money or he will test free agency! Titans head coach would love to keep him but he has played in 1 1/2 games this year. Dropping passes , fumbling , and meanwhile being passed up by guys who were in danger of being cut in the offseason.

Kenny Britt, where you at?
    • Like Like x 3
  4. DirtSouthDan

DirtSouthDan Walk On

Oct 17, 2012
    I've been lucky this year, knock on wood. I'm sure I'll find someone to put up on the "where u at?" wall soon enough.
  5. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Jul 18, 2010

Braylon Edwards

Being a lifelong Michigan fan, I have been really trying to work with Braylon and make him what he was supposed to be.... Andre Johnson. But, despite being the highest rated WR on my roster, he drops EVERYTHING. I saved up 20000 xp and bought him the drops passes - no trait... no help. His catching ratings are all in the 70s and MAYBE by the time he retires I can make him consistent, but the clock is ticking.... with guys like Golden Tate and Doug Baldwin pushing for playing time, its getting tough.

So, Braylon, if you want to stay on this team... you are going to have to play the best ball of your career the 2nd half of the season... Where you at?
  6. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Dec 11, 2010
    Darren McFadden, you just got a new deal, the team is doing HORRIBLE, your at all season lows, do I need to go back to the traditional Raider two back system C'mon holmes...... WHERE YOU AT !