Where's Cody Paul?

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by JerzeyReign, Feb 24, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009
    Where's Cody Paul?

Where is this lil dude from/at? Video two years old but kid had to be only 11-12 during this time. Never heard about him since. The kickoff return against the green and yellow team is one of the best football plays/moves I've ever seen in any level of football. Here's Cody if you ain't ever see this...

Their is another lil dude on youtube that's even better than this, gotta find it.
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Holy crap. He has better fundamentals of running the ball than some recruited high school RBs.

Being that good that young really doesn't mean much. Once everyone else develops a lot of times everyone catches up to him. However, because of the fundamentals and vision he showed in that video, I would imagine he's still a very good player.
  3. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Jan 24, 2010
    I remember seeing a video on that kid. I think I saw somewhere he was in like fourth grade at the time, so I don't know how old that would of made him. But drifter is right kids will catch up to him in speed, quickness, and strength eventually so it will be interesting to see where he is and how good he ends up doing.