Wheres the middle ground?

Discussion in 'NBA 2K' started by QBKILLAR, Jan 22, 2012.

1. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

Alright guys I'm not great at the game so I'm having trouble finding some middle ground between rookie and pro. Havent even tried all star for obvious reasons. Seems like on rookie they miss everything and pro (what I played in k11) is way to streaky. Played a game last night where I was leading my 9 at the end of the 1st and only scored 2 points in a 7 min. second quater and I wasnt trying to drain 3's I was going inside to Jefferson, Millsap and Favors. I really enjoy the game and want some good challenging sliders where I dont always win but where I dont lose every game also. If somebody could put up a link to some sliders or let me know what sliders work for them I'd appreciate it. Thanks guys.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Pro/Sim. Other than that go look on OperationSports for some good (and tested) slider sets. I personally enjoy All Star/Sim offline.

3. QBKILLAR

Hey Jerzey got a quick question. Does it matter if I pick up some of the sliders the guys over there are using but only play 7 minute quaters? Gameplay should stay the same right? Scoring will probably just seem to be a little low I'm assuming...

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah but some guys have some 'low quarter' sliders. Think 8 minutes is a popular length for some of them. Also, on 2k share guys have 8 minute sliders.

• Like Like x 1
  5. QBKILLAR

Thanks man. I'll check them out when my kids are done playing.

6. sactown_13

sactown_13 Walk On