Which are you more excited for........

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by jkhaalis991, Jun 30, 2009.

?

What are you more excited for....

1. NCAA 2010

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Madden 2010

100.0%
  1. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Which are you more excited for........

Ever since Madden came to next gen, to me it sucked. But now I must say I'm a little bit more excited about Madden. Madden used to rule my house back in the day & NCAA was just something to keep me going until Madden. Now it looks like Madden will be fighting for the crown as the top football game in my house.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I voted for Madden even though I know I will be doing a dynasty blog for my Georgia team next year. I'm looking forward to the Tradition 1 LEAGUE more than the Madden league, but when you're talking about just the game itself, I'd have to say Madden - it looks like it took the bigger step forward.

3. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

I voted for NCAA, just cause im a huge college football fan and cant get enough. Althought the dynasty for Madden is going to be very very interesting with User vs User games every week

4. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

I'm torn on this one. I love college football, but Madden seems like a better game this year. I wasn't all that impressed with the NCAA demo (the camera angle, mostly), and the tackling/line innovations in Madden seem impressive. So for now, my vote goes to Madden.

5. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

If Madden had the online franchise issues fixed, like trades, free agency and salary cap, I would say Madden for sure, but with those problems, it really hurt the sim style that I like about NCAA football.

Now if the NCAA football rosters aren't fixed, then Im going to be pissed, because I really liked 2009, and if they simply fixed the speed issue, the offseason problems, i.e. players leaving promises, the CPU recruiting 9 QB's, and made additions to the offseason like recruiting against certain schools, and new players once the regular season is over.

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Agreed on all counts. I played the shit out of NCAA 09 and didnt own Madden this year. However I'm getting the impression Madden will be more complete in terms of gameplay this year.

7. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I'm torn on this one because I'm pumped for the new NCAA and using Georgia Tech in The Deuce, but this new Tradition Madden league also has me pumped.

8. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

One Word: OPTION!!!

NCAA all day.

9. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

fixed :D

jk bro.