Which position do you want new players added to the Offseason?

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by OMlawdog, Sep 29, 2010.

1. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Which position do you want new players added to the Offseason?

For me its simple - QUARTERBACK

Dear 6 lb baby Jesus, let their be a stud QB interested in Ole Miss. Let him have a rocket arm, with pinpoint accuracy, if he is mobile, that would be appreciated as well. Also, if you could have every player from Boston College and Mizzou contract cat AIDS, it would be appreciated.

2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I would like a stud HB, DT, and some oline help...I am happy with everything else...

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I need a CB, FB and DT badly.

4. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

O lineman come to KSU.... Along with a shutdown corner....

A pocket passer in the Keller mold would also be greatly greatly appreciated

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Helen Keller?

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    THE Keller

7. JrRawlins

if you dont have some history in the Deuce, you dont know who Keller is...... I could explain it.......

Keller was my first 5 star recruit with Virginia, i believe in his two seasons with the team he threw for around 9600 yards...... his freshman year one of his WR Bryan Parham won the Heisman, the next season he placed second in the Heisman then went pro after choking in the national title game... Keller was 6'5 230 pounds with a rocket accurate arm..... i wish i had a picture... but i cant find one....

8. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

A stud SS or FS. Both my current SS & FS are ssssllllooooowwwwwww.

9. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Ahh
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za61nlcOxf8

10. JrRawlins

i think i may have grabbed a new addition at MLB... but besides that, nothin else i really wanted was available to me in the offseason.... there were a couple of stud safeties but the one i actually selected had 21 offers on his plates....lol anyone else in a race for a new recruit? sidenote did any 3 star recruits get added?

11. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

No 3 star recruits got added. Pretty stupid in my opinion.

I think the 21 offers for the first week was a record. He was ridiculous too. Of course Texas is the only one with a shot at him.

Im running 4th or 5th with almost every recruit in the offseason, I actually have 19 spots open for players not 18, i picked up a transfer that i didn't realize, that will be getting cut so I can sign 73 players not 72, I doubt it will actually happen, but its a possibility.

I had a x2 on a key recruit, and hopefully my secondary will get noticeably better with these additions. I may have 5 new guys as starters in the secondary based on the talent on my team now.

I locked up CA as a pipeline state for next year, signing my 4th guy from Cali this year, in a :3stars: juco CB that will be moved to FS and probably start unless someone else comes in higher rated.

There is a stud DE that I think OSU is going to land, and they are really going to finish strong in recruiting this year. They are in the top 2 of 4 out of the top 8 recruits remaining, so they could finish really, really strong.

12. JrRawlins

I got 600 points on this MLB without a official visit and i was only down 60 points.... i hav eto at least be in first place.... if i didnt get the commit.... yeah that sfety was definitely ridiculous... oh well at least i got one really strong safety... not sure what i am gonna do at the other safety spot.... my corners are set for the next two years maybe more...