Which true freshmen are you most excited about? (NCAA13)

Discussion in 'Between The Lines' started by Will Atkinson, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

This might not apply to all of our gamers, but those who of us who follow recruiting like to see what the top commits are going to be like in the next title..

My answer as a Seminole fan will be those who might get immediate playing time and that is Ronald Darby, Mario Edwards Jr, Chris Casher, and maybe the all world speedster Marvin Bracy at WR..

My answer as a college football fan, how good will Dorial Green-Beckham will be at Missouri, this being there first year in the SEC will be intriguing as well..Johnathan Gray is a really talented RB going to Texas.. Landon Collins looks like he is gonna be another great Saftey at Alabama..

I'm already excited about this next NCAA title and next years college football season..Just wanted to hear about who was everyone's favorite edition to there team, or CFB in general..

• Like Like x 1
  2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Jonathan Gray!

3. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Gunner Kiel to the Irish, though he will likely not see the field for a year or two

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Duh, Maty Mauk.:)

• Like Like x 1
  5. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

I'm really interested in seeing how Barry Sanders is going to look at Stanford! Being an Alabama fan, I can't wait to play with a couple of local boys from my parts in Ryan Anderson and 5 star HB T.J. Yeldon!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

Another one i almost forgot about, its a transfer not a freshman but what will Michael Dyer from Auburn do at Arkansas St.. That will be interesting to see in the next game...

7. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Yea, if Arkansas St. stays as a 1-star school then I think we will see a lot of users grabbing them in the leagues that start out with 1-star schools.

8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Latroy Pittman UF

9. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Agree. Also want to see how fast they Davonte Neal is going to be. His film is a lot like watching LaMichael James.

10. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Yeah, I'm excited to see how they use him in Kelley's offense, probably see him at slot and in the backfield?

11. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Sounds like it. They are going to be doing that a lot more with several of the guys apparently, Riddick, Atkinson III, and Kevirae Russell too. Tony Alford is coaching both the RB's and Slot, so that seems to be the direction they are moving in. Not sure what to expect with that, but could open up some cool possibilities. Really hoping they open the offense up this year, seems like things got way too conservative and bogged down with Rees at QB, ideally Golson steps up and brings the run/pass threat we need.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I'm most interested in seeing how well rated the incoming JC transfers for Alabama are going to be. Also, Landon Collins. Unless they overhaul the recruiting and ratings, they'll all be fairly predictable. DGB will be an 82 or 83 overall and then it will gradually decline by every other player going in the order of Rivals.com rankings.

• Like Like x 1
  13. EAsportsKiLLer85

EAsportsKiLLer85 Banned

Jonathan Gray is gonna be exciting to watch!

• Like Like x 1
  14. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Davonte Neal. Should be rated in the high 70s and see time in the slot for me right away. The game breaking speed ND desperately lacks.

15. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Nelson Agholor -- USC WR/RB/KR

• Like Like x 1
  16. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Prolly Jameis Winston, FSU qb. I'd be interested in knowing what his rating will be

17. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

That is if he decides to bypass the MLB.. cross your fingers..Money has a way to change most anything..But i really hope he makes it on campus..

18. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Yeah I know it might be tough to get him to play football but I think he will.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Local newspapers have him repeatedly saying 1st round money will prevent him from putting on a FSU uniform.

20. f4cekha0s

f4cekha0s The Mad Hatter

Matt Jones UF

21. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I like this Jordan Westerkamp kid for Nebraska-- for no reason really.