1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

While I'm Away

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Apr 29, 2011.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Hey guys, just a few ideas for you to ponder while I'm gone to keep this thing alive.

1) I would love it if you could all PM me a ranked list of the draft prospects at some point so I an use average rankings as a cheat sheet for the upcoming draft. There have been some new prospects added to the pool in the last week so take a look if you get a chance.

2) Also, I know this has been discussed some already, but I'd like everyone to PM me with any comments/recommendations/concerns about this league for 2012 and also if there is anything you would like to see differently out of me. Feel free to criticize, I won't be angry :p.
    - Types of things to consider are rule changes, conference alignment, member expectations, etc...

The reason I want the above info is because when I get back we will have exactly 1 week until the draft. During that week I want to completely nail down a template for this league for 2012 and have it organized and visible to potential new members. Then, once the draft is complete, it will be a smooth medium for the new members to get acclimated here and they will not have any excuses regarding our expectations of them.

@GoGators
    @dakota7
    @Big Suge Knight
    @MaslerBoros16
    @Nautica
    @blLL flo

• Like Like x 2
  2. Masler

Masler Walk On

Where are you going??

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

The bunny ranch?

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Unfortunately no.

Going to Ft. Lauderdale for a research conference.

Good thing is that its a paid trip to Ft. Lauderdale, bad news is that I have to spend most of it indoors.

5. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I'm baaaaack.

And I am disappointed in that i only got PMs from half of you guys that are returning in '12. Tsk Tsk.

Seriously though, get them to me this early this week so I can do some pre-draft planning.

6. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

You damn bunch of slackers

7. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

I dont really have much opinion other than the concerns already brought up by others on a couple people.