While I'm Away

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Apr 29, 2011.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Hey guys, just a few ideas for you to ponder while I'm gone to keep this thing alive.

1) I would love it if you could all PM me a ranked list of the draft prospects at some point so I an use average rankings as a cheat sheet for the upcoming draft. There have been some new prospects added to the pool in the last week so take a look if you get a chance.

2) Also, I know this has been discussed some already, but I'd like everyone to PM me with any comments/recommendations/concerns about this league for 2012 and also if there is anything you would like to see differently out of me. Feel free to criticize, I won't be angry :p.
    - Types of things to consider are rule changes, conference alignment, member expectations, etc...

The reason I want the above info is because when I get back we will have exactly 1 week until the draft. During that week I want to completely nail down a template for this league for 2012 and have it organized and visible to potential new members. Then, once the draft is complete, it will be a smooth medium for the new members to get acclimated here and they will not have any excuses regarding our expectations of them.

@GoGators
    @dakota7
    @Big Suge Knight
    @MaslerBoros16
    @Nautica
    @blLL flo

• Like Like x 2
  2. Masler

Masler Moderator

Where are you going??

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

The bunny ranch?

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Unfortunately no.

Going to Ft. Lauderdale for a research conference.

Good thing is that its a paid trip to Ft. Lauderdale, bad news is that I have to spend most of it indoors.

5. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I'm baaaaack.

And I am disappointed in that i only got PMs from half of you guys that are returning in '12. Tsk Tsk.

Seriously though, get them to me this early this week so I can do some pre-draft planning.

6. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

You damn bunch of slackers

7. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I dont really have much opinion other than the concerns already brought up by others on a couple people.