1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

While PSN has been down: Syracuse Orange Offline Dynasty

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, May 13, 2011.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

[​IMG]

Since the PSN has been down and I have no rosters I decided to take Syracuse and sim into the year with only generated players on the roster.

After 3 years the recruiting has stepped up tremendously as I've been able to nab 4 :4stars: that should help boost this team into a powerhouse in the Big East! Last season we went 9-4 with a win over Boise State in the Humanitarian Bowl!

This year, our record hasn't been as stellar as last year but the recruits we've gotten are definitely a step in the right direction. I think I will be actually controlling the squad in 2 years. This class should be RS Freshman ready to take over the Big East and fuck it hard!

Stay tuned, I need something to keep me sane for who knows how long!

2. controllerabuser

[​IMG]

Biggest Commits of Year 3

[​IMG] :4stars: Russ Jones - Russ is an athlete from North Providence, RI. With a big frame(6'4 216) he is going to be a monster for the Orange. It is unknown what position he will be at this point. He has B speed but only C+ acceleration. He can catch in traffic and is decent at running routes. He might be a starting Safety and play wide out too. He has C zone coverage and C+ man coverage ability.

[​IMG] :4stars: Aaron Nelson - Looking at our squad, this is a big pick-up along with a :3stars: running back. He should add depth to the roster and look for him starting down the road real soon. Decent speed and good skills all around. Not a stand out guy but compared to our roster he is a definite horse in the making.

[​IMG] :4stars: Chad Holmes - Holmes is a solid looking player coming from Garden City, NY. At 6'1, 222 pounds, this guy looks to be a complete receiver. Good speed and acceleration aaccompanied by nice receiving skills. His best quality is his jumping ability at B-.

[​IMG] :4stars: Greg Riley - Riley is the "beast" that we need wearing Orange and Blue. At 6'6 he is a future draft stud. The guy should set records at Syracuse. Good skills to go with that big frame. He is what everyone on campus is talking about.

3. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Cool man.

4. controllerabuser

Before I could even get to play my first time, I got fired! WTF

So, now I am at Maryland... See how it goes..

5. MG

MG Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    man that sucks lol

6. controllerabuser

It does.. I was like W - T - F