While PSN has been down: Syracuse Orange Offline Dynasty

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, May 13, 2011.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

[​IMG]

Since the PSN has been down and I have no rosters I decided to take Syracuse and sim into the year with only generated players on the roster.

After 3 years the recruiting has stepped up tremendously as I've been able to nab 4 :4stars: that should help boost this team into a powerhouse in the Big East! Last season we went 9-4 with a win over Boise State in the Humanitarian Bowl!

This year, our record hasn't been as stellar as last year but the recruits we've gotten are definitely a step in the right direction. I think I will be actually controlling the squad in 2 years. This class should be RS Freshman ready to take over the Big East and fuck it hard!

Stay tuned, I need something to keep me sane for who knows how long!

2. controllerabuser

[​IMG]

Biggest Commits of Year 3

[​IMG] :4stars: Russ Jones - Russ is an athlete from North Providence, RI. With a big frame(6'4 216) he is going to be a monster for the Orange. It is unknown what position he will be at this point. He has B speed but only C+ acceleration. He can catch in traffic and is decent at running routes. He might be a starting Safety and play wide out too. He has C zone coverage and C+ man coverage ability.

[​IMG] :4stars: Aaron Nelson - Looking at our squad, this is a big pick-up along with a :3stars: running back. He should add depth to the roster and look for him starting down the road real soon. Decent speed and good skills all around. Not a stand out guy but compared to our roster he is a definite horse in the making.

[​IMG] :4stars: Chad Holmes - Holmes is a solid looking player coming from Garden City, NY. At 6'1, 222 pounds, this guy looks to be a complete receiver. Good speed and acceleration aaccompanied by nice receiving skills. His best quality is his jumping ability at B-.

[​IMG] :4stars: Greg Riley - Riley is the "beast" that we need wearing Orange and Blue. At 6'6 he is a future draft stud. The guy should set records at Syracuse. Good skills to go with that big frame. He is what everyone on campus is talking about.

3. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Cool man.

4. controllerabuser

Before I could even get to play my first time, I got fired! WTF

So, now I am at Maryland... See how it goes..

5. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    man that sucks lol

6. controllerabuser

It does.. I was like W - T - F