Whiner Line

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by -Cougars-, Jul 28, 2011.

1. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

A thread to release anger. This game is a fucking pain in the ass these god damn wide receivers will not hold on to FUCKING ANYTHING EVERYTIME YOU CATCH IT THE DEFENDER WHO ISN'T EVEN NEAR YOU HITS YOU AND YOU FUCKING DROP IT? This game is fucking stupid.

2. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

fuzzyl0gic, are we allowed to use conservative catching? I feel like it is almost necessary with the amount of silly drops in this game, I know some people think it is overpowered, but I still see a fair amount of realistic drops when it is turned on, it just cuts down on the stupid, just barely grazed by a defender drops

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

Love this thread.

I'm tired of the QB getting piledriven into the ground if a receiver is wide open downfield. Also sick of my receivers acting like they've never run a route before, especially in user games. I couldn't catch a break vs ND or Clemson. Guess I have to pound the rock from now on. EA never fails, they fix the minor shit we can live with and introduce new huge glitches

4. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Exactly everyone is wide open and as soon as you touch the button you get hit the release is too damn slow it's fucking ridiculous. We need to tweak a lot of stuff imo

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

Not alot really, just maybe tweak the game speed? Because I'm sure a QBs arm is much faster than a 300lb lineman...though you never know

6. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Oh yea the speed of the d-linemen is really unrealistic.

7. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

I'm all for minor tweaks, but lets not get carried away. The game will always have flaws. I had 9 drops against you -Cougars- in our RMG game (y)...just sayin! I don't think conserv/aggro settings are realistic RyanC. Not against them per se, but would like to avoid them if possible. I would be much work willing to bump user catches up 5. Start small, then we can work from there.

Just my .02

8. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Lol true but earlier in a ranked match I just got so frustrated thank goodness to my indestructible controller because I slammed that shit and it bounced up and hit my wall. Thank God it's still in one piece lol

9. Koach Vonner

Koach Vonner Walk On

My kicker sucks ass!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Koach Vonner

Koach Vonner Walk On

San Diego St was way over powered. That fucking QB was to damn accurate. He was 12/12 at one point. Then they had a WR that was all world. Fuck that San Diego St loss i just took. Bitch ass aztec

• Like Like x 1
  11. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

THAT'S THE SPIRIT RELEASE YOUR ANGER!

12. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

IS GOD DAMN EVERYONE IN FUCKING NCAA '12 ONLINE RANKED MATCHES A FUCKING CHEESER?! Jesus I can't find one single fucking sim player shit gets fucking old real fucking quick, so damn aggravating.

13. Masler

Masler Moderator

Because this game is built for cheesers. Only true players like us can make it sim. All they care about it deep balls and messed up defense

14. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Get this though thanks to this new slow release bs all these faggots stay in that putrid 1-5-5 bs and blitz the hell out of it my QB can't even release the ball.

15. Masler

Masler Moderator

Yea it's bullshit but EA has to make money somehow, some people are happy doing that I suppose. Get them on Tradition and they wouldn't last 12 hours.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

It's just aggravating I just want to play the game and have fun not be mad at it 24/7

17. I Peench

Sounds like you and your zone blitzes :p

• Like Like x 1
  18. Koach Vonner

Koach Vonner Walk On

Yikes!!! Wow

19. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

I used to play online all the time last year but I really haven't bothered this year for whatever reason.

20. I Peench

Hahaha I keed I keed. Cougs is a solid guy and good on the sticks.

21. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

If I can average 200+ passing yards a game I'd be the shit lol

22. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I've never played online outside of these leagues, I was an offline guy til I found this site.

23. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

I was always the opposite, I played online but never completed a full offline season. The computer was never really a challenge so I would get bored halfway through the season and quit.

24. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Yea I tried playing offline but it is just so boring

25. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

I HATE CLEMSON WITH A PASSION. I HATE THEIR O-LINE AND DEFENSE. I regret picking them. I hate them, I hate them, I HATE THEM! Any and everyone that can pass is going to beat Clemson easily. We They might not win 6 games this year. Tigers Suck.