Who Are the Danger Men on Your Squad?

Discussion in 'TFL: Premier League South' started by Blaza, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Who Are the Danger Men on Your Squad?

As we've had a chance to get a few games in with the squads, I'm curious as to who you guys enjoy most on your team?

For me its a 3 way tie between Andrey Arshavin, Cesc Fabregas, and Bacary Sagna.

Andrey Arshavin---He's a poor man's Messi with an amazing touch, very good dribbling, and speed to blow past any marking back. He hasn't found his goal scoring touch yet but he's produced several moments of scaring the heck out of opposing defenses.

Cesc Fabregas---I've been disappointed in the way Fabregas (and most passing CMs) have been represented in past FIFAs, but they got it right this time. Fabregas is not the fastest guy on the field, nor does he have blazing speed or braun. But his passing is just amazing. No doubt he leads the squad in assists and he is constantly opening up the defense with lovely little chips and through balls. His shot is also solid as nails and he is able to bend the ball with the best of them and has rifle power with either foot.

Bacary Sagna--- Not only does Sagna use his speed and power to lock down attackers, but he does a great job of getting forward. As anyone that has played me can attest, I love to get my defenders involved in the attack. Sagna has shown the ability to push into the offensive half and get a few shots on goal as well as pepper the defense with crosses and unlocking passes. In my second game against Ryno, I opted to start Eboue in his place at right back. Eboue proceeded to get burnt by Robbie Keane who served in a beautiful ball to Crouchinho for the tying goal.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Logan Thomas.....

3. Blaza

LOL, get outta here jerk!!!! :D

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Defoe
    Crouch
    Keane

those guys are were the shots come from.

5. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

[youtube]8OX3NuNAEQQ[/youtube]

See 2:08.

So how much did it cost to get Arshavin? 11 million! You could have gotten a Brazillian for that! You have a Brazillian and Arshavin! Pretty smooth!

6. Blaza

Bly, i just realized earlier that you aren't in this league. WTF?!

Hop on in brotha. We need some more footballers.

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Julio Cesar= league MVP

Eto'o and Milito are hard to deal with up front.

8. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

My back line is the key to my team. If back 4 plays well I can control the tempo, but if the opposing teams attack is too much I have to keep Santana and Garcia back in the midfield to help out.

Simao, Kun Aguero, and Forlan lead the attack for the mid table La Liga side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.