Who are We in the OMFL: Season 7 Edition

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, May 29, 2011.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Can you believe it!??!

Here we sit, nearly 18 months after we started this PS3 version of the OMFL and we are still going strong. Heading into our 7th Season, with just as much passion in this league as ever. This is truly why the OMFL is the GREATEST Madden League on the planet.

I'd like to give a shout out to these fine owners, who have been here since the innagural year. A fine core group of owners that this league is built around.

-Nate
    -Jeremy
    -BigOx
    -Claven
    -Mustang
    -Weblink
    -Vishal
    -Bluebean
    -SaintsDave
    -Winuvas
    -Dunlap

Also congratulations to my personal Madden nemesis, Coach Mustang, for his OMFL Bowl Championship. For those of you new to us, he joins a short list of past OMFL Champions. And yes. . .there still is only one two time champion.

Season 1: Jeremy (Vikings)
    Season 2: Jeremy (Steelers)
    Season 3: Vishal (Eagles)
    Season 4: Dunlap (Jaguars)
    Season 5: West (Cardinals)
    Season 6: Mustang (Dolphins)

Now let's get to something we try to do here before every season, the "Who Are We in the OMFL" segment that let's us have a bit of fun all while getting to know eachother better.

As always, copy and paste the RED portion and fill it out. Also try to put a pic up of yourself that we've never seen (and a caption to let us know about it if ya want!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(insert a picture of yourself)

PERSONAL BACKGROUND:
    1. Real Name:
    2. Location:
    3. What do you do for a living or for school:
    4. Family/Pets:
    5. Cell Phone for easy emergency contact:
    6. AIM:
    7. Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, ect.):

MADDEN BACKGROUND:
    8. Tell us why you play Madden:
    9. Tell us why you play in the OMFL:
    10. What is you biggest Madden/OMFL accomplishment:
    11. What is your most haunting Madden/OMFL experience:
    12. What is your Madden Philosophy (I know we've asked this before, but its interesting to see if philosophies change over time):

OMFL QUESTIONS:
    13. What makes this league so special? Or maybe you don't feel so. Tell is why:
    14. Tell us your biggest Season 6 memory:
    15. Time to give us some input on the other 3 owners in your division again. Tell us if there was a movie made about your division, what famous actor would play these owners and why?
    -Owner 1:
    -Owner 2:
    -Owner 3:
    16. It's the final season of Madden 11. What has been the thing you will remember most about this version:
    17. What has been the most impressive thing you've seen in this league:
    18. What has been the most depressing thing you've seen in this league:
    19. Give us a bit of an in depth prediction on the upcoming season for your team:
    20. Other than yourself, who has the best shot to win OMFL Bowl VII and why:

RANDOM QUESTIONS:
    21. If you owned a Yacht, what would you name it:
    22. Favorite new album (within the last 2 months):
    23. Weirdest food you've ever eaten:
    24. Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with:
    25. Tell us something that nobody here knows about you:

. . . .and as we always do we wrap it up with a little rapid fire. Please tell us the first thing that comes to mind when you see these words/phrases:

26. Tradition Football:
    27. Madden 12:
    28. NCAA 12:
    29. Offseason:
    30. OMFL Bowl Champion Mustang:
    31. Dearly Departed West:
    32. Dearly Departed Gaddy:
    33. Edible Underwear:
    34. Sasquatch:
    35. OMFL Bowl VII:

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

[​IMG]

Vegas in April!

PERSONAL BACKGROUND:
    1. Real Name: Seth Dunlap
    2. Location: New Orleans, LA (just moved!!!)
    3. What do you do for a living or for school: I'm an account executive for WWL Radio
    4. Family/Pets: My puppy Heidi...love ya!
    5. Cell Phone for easy emergency contact: 509-330-5268 (please use it if I'm gonna get frozen!!!)
    6. AIM: sterlingcoug
    7. Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, ect.): www.facebook.com/seth.dunlap

MADDEN BACKGROUND:
    8. Tell us why you play Madden: It keeps my competitive juices flowing and I love video game football. What more can I say!
    9. Tell us why you play in the OMFL: It's just a great 'fraternity' of Madden players, and the core group here I feel like we are all pretty much friends even tho we've never really met each other. Speaking of which, crawfish boil at Deanie's on me fellas! Let's do it!
    10. What is you biggest Madden/OMFL accomplishment: Still hanging my hat on 25 straight wins and an undefeated OMFL Bowl season during Season 4.
    11. What is your most haunting Madden/OMFL experience: Honestly, I've pretty much shit the bed the last two playoffs. Two years ago I had 1st and goal at the 1 on Dunn and somehow time expired before I could score to tie it. This last year I had a 7 point lead AND the football AND only 4 minutes left AND 1st down on Mustang, but just went all mental and blew that one too. Can't keep throwing away those opportunities.
    12. What is your Madden Philosophy (I know we've asked this before, but its interesting to see if philosophies change over time): Run, run run....then run....run some more. And be able to stop everybody else's pass happy offenses.

OMFL QUESTIONS:
    13. What makes this league so special? Or maybe you don't feel so. Tell is why: There is no other league with such a close knit core of owners. It's what in the end puts us over the top.
    14. Tell us your biggest Season 6 memory: Mustang's pick 6 to tie it in the AFC Championship game. OUCH.
    15. Time to give us some input on the other 3 owners in your division again. Tell us if there was a movie made about your division, what famous actor would play these owners and why?
    -Owner 1: Ox: The tall goofy guy from Everybody Loves Raymond. . .he's always trying new things but they just never seem to work out. But he can still be funny and make us all laugh.
    -Owner 2: Duval: Rodney Dangerfield. . .cuz nobody seems to give him any respect.
    -Owner 3: Stealth: Some new up and coming actor that you don't know much about but heard they are pretty good.
    16. It's the final season of Madden 11. What has been the thing you will remember most about this version: The unreal man defense that has really thrown this game a bit out of whack. At the same time, the strides made in the offense line blocking that have really fixed every blocking problem we've ever complained about. Kudos there EA!
    17. What has been the most impressive thing you've seen in this league: Dunn's corner routes. I still don't know how he does it, and haven't seen anybody else who can do it like that.
    18. What has been the most depressing thing you've seen in this league: The departure of some great owners.
    19. Give us a bit of an in depth prediction on the upcoming season for your team: I really feel like we've just had great progression, and have been able to fill the holes we lose to mandy cuts. I feel as focused as I was during Season 4. I think the Jags are in for big things again. I expect it might come down to another AFC Title game against Miami, but we shall see.
    20. Other than yourself, who has the best shot to win OMFL Bowl VII and why: Remember I am rarely right. . .that said I don't really see anybody but Mustang or myself winning it this year. PROVE US WRONG PEOPLE! :)

RANDOM QUESTIONS:
    21. If you owned a Yacht, what would you name it: Seth's Big Bitch. . .or the Salty Whore, or some catchy name like that.
    22. Favorite new album (within the last 2 months): Gaga's 'Born this Way'. I know many of you won't listen or give it a chance, but I'm telling ya its fucking fantastic. Start to finish, one of those rare albums I can listen too all the way. Already sold 1 million copies in less than a week...yikes.
    23. Weirdest food you've ever eaten: Ever had fish sauce? Dont!
    24. Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with: I've met my Washington Senator Maria Cantwell. Also just met New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu. Also have met and had all night wine and convo with the voice of the WSU Cougars, Bob Robertson. . .truly a legend.
    25. Tell us something that nobody here knows about you: I haven't had cable TV in nearly 3 years. . .and don't miss it at all!

. . . .and as we always do we wrap it up with a little rapid fire. Please tell us the first thing that comes to mind when you see these words/phrases:

26. Tradition Football: Just an awesome idea!
    27. Madden 12: Very excited.
    28. NCAA 12: Meh.
    29. Offseason: Frozen. . .wtf. Text my cell phone fuckers!
    30. OMFL Bowl Champion Mustang: Lucky. . .yet deserved. Congrats.
    31. Dearly Departed West: Great human. Will miss him.
    32. Dearly Departed Gaddy: My biggest rival. . .and he'll be back I'm sure of it.
    33. Edible Underwear: Interesting, yet never experienced.
    34. Sasquatch: Met him. He's a good guy, a little unhygenic but a gentleman and scholar nevertheless.
    35. OMFL Bowl VII: Jags v. Eagles III

3. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

[​IMG]
    After Game 6 of the Hawks 1st round this year (sent it back to Vancouver 3-3).

PERSONAL BACKGROUND:
    1. Real Name: Giovanni (most everyone calls me John)
    3. What do you do for a living or for school: Currently working towards my Bachelor's in Criminal Justice. Also on the list for a few local Police Departments.
    4. Family/Pets: Black Lab - Rambo (hunting dog).
    5. Cell Phone for easy emergency contact: (708) 906-1188
    6. AIM: obackiasho
    7. Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, ect.): http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1262080602

MADDEN BACKGROUND:
    8. Tell us why you play Madden: I love football and I love gaming. No brainer. Madden gamer since the beginning.
    9. Tell us why you play in the OMFL: Cheese free league, with great extras, great leadership, and great people.
    10. What is you biggest Madden/OMFL accomplishment: I consider coming in to a new team at 0-1, in a new league, and finishing 10-6 pretty good. It wasn't the desired result, but it is certainly something to build on.
    11. What is your most haunting Madden/OMFL experience: Being cheesed in lobby games.
    12. What is your Madden Philosophy (I know we've asked this before, but its interesting to see if philosophies change over time): Play hard, play with respect, and don't cheese.

OMFL QUESTIONS:
    13. What makes this league so special? Or maybe you don't feel so. Tell is why: There are a lot of things, really too many to name. I'll touch on a few though: The friendly environment. Every owner in the league is cool and the Blast Group is always jumping with activity/fun. Things like the forum draft and Buckman's big board just enhance the experience of this great league. Another key thing is we have a great board that works their butts off to keep everything running smoothly and up to date. Most importantly though...OMFL is cheese free.
    14. Tell us your biggest Season 6 memory: I'd have to say coming in at Week 2 and going on a nice winning streak over some real good teams. Scoring 3 TD's against Vish in the final 50 seconds of a half is the moment that stands out the most.
    -Owner 1: Web. Great guy and we really hit it off. Had two great games last season and I look forward to many years to come facing off with him and shooting the breeze on aim. Web will be competing for a playoff spot this year, his game is becoming very tough. I think he would be Edward Norton. I say this because his defense reminds me of the Hulk and Norton is a Baltimore native.
    -Owner 2: Jethro. Another really cool dude. We had some good games last year and he gave me my first taste of OMFL last year when he torched me with Rashard Mendenhall. I'm worried with the moves he has made, as he has a tough squad this year. As an actor, I think he would be best represented by Jeff Goldblum. He just strikes me as having that same funny/fun personality.
    -Owner 3: Dunn. Has become one of my closer Madden pals. He will always drop everything to help you out and he loves to chat it up on aim. We had some epic battles this year and once again should be fighting for the AFC North crown. I'm hoping my moves this year were enough to overcome him in the division, so set your calenders when we face off, there should be some fireworks in that game. As an actor I think he would play a great George Clooney. Always seems calm and composed, very interesting to hear his insight.
    16. It's the final season of Madden 11. What has been the thing you will remember most about this version: Earl Bowman and Mario Moss. May you both forever be in my heart.
    17. What has been the most impressive thing you've seen in this league: Somebody throwing for 5500 yards and another rushing for 2500.
    18. What has been the most depressing thing you've seen in this league: A game winning FG against me from 63 yards out. I was sad for 3 days.
    19. Give us a bit of an in depth prediction on the upcoming season for your team: The Browns played very good defense and run the ball well last year. After a scorching start Colt McCoy and the Browns offense went stale for reason's unknown. The Browns made moves to add a power back to compliment Harrison (Earl Bowman) and dealt for franchise QB Tom Brady. The Browns feel they have greatly improved their offensive attack, but still have targets on that side of the ball in free agency. On the defensive side of the ball the Browns acquired a quick and great cover CB in Tramon Williams, to replace the slow and brittle Asante Samuel. Also the Browns filled a hole at LB with a quick and solid rookie. The Browns also upgraded at Safety and at the end position. Overall the Browns organization is very happy with what they have put together and look to be contending yet again, this time even more seriously.
    20. Other than yourself, who has the best shot to win OMFL Bowl VII and why: I'm going with Dunlap's Jags. He has said this season he is out for blood and he wants to repeat his 19-0 campaign of 2010. Though I don't see that happening, he still has a great shot to bring home the Lombardi.

RANDOM QUESTIONS:
    21. If you owned a Yacht, what would you name it: SS Minnow ;)
    22. Favorite new album (within the last 2 months): Foo Fighters - Wasting Light
    23. Weirdest food you've ever eaten: I dunked a potato chip in ice cream once...it was actually pretty good.
    24. Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with: Michael Jordan on several occasions.
    25. Tell us something that nobody here knows about you: Well everyone knows my sports teams, that I love to drink, and bs on aim. You wouldn't know that I am a diehard Duck and Goose hunter, hunting every day from September to late January.

26. Tradition Football: Gracious host to our league.
    27. Madden 12: Hope that it will be the best ever, with a more in depth Online Franchise.
    28. NCAA 12: Bides my time until Madden 12.
    29. Offseason: Hectic.
    30. OMFL Bowl Champion Mustang: Sports junkie (like myself).
    31. Dearly Departed West: Best user D in the land.
    32. Dearly Departed Gaddy: Lakeshow.
    33. Edible Underwear: Delicious.
    34. Sasquatch: Lives in my basement.
    35. OMFL Bowl VII: Comes through Cleveland.

4. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Mish and I.jpg
    Me and the Wife.

PERSONAL BACKGROUND:
    1. Real Name: Kris Oliver (aka Coach KO) Age 37

2. Location: Nashua, NH (about 40 minutes North of Boston
    3. What do you do for a living or for school: Im an account manager for a Financial Services Software firm
    4. Family/Pets: I have 4 kids ( Kierasten Age 10, Lauren Age 9, Matthew Age 7, and Ashley 4) 3 girls and a boy. We also have a dog and a cat.
    5. Cell Phone for easy emergency contact:978 697-5298
    6. AIM: jettagy
    7. Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, ect.):https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1218588133

MADDEN BACKGROUND:
    8. Tell us why you play Madden:Ive always enjoyed playing any football game. Started with football on those little handhelds that had only blips as players. Tandy 1000 had a football game. Tecmo and once sega came along with Madden, I was hooked. I enjoy using strategy and coming up with those in game adjustments. Ive always been into the strategy of any game and I believe Madden allows us who want to be armchair GMs to take a big step in that direction.
    9. Tell us why you play in the OMFL: I asked some of my friends from my ps2 online days which leagues were good and someone mentioned this one. This is my first ps3 league. I was always looking for sim style games that came down to those time management situations at the end of a game. Thats all Ive had since I joined. Besides, there are some pretty cool cats in this league.
    10. What is you biggest Madden/OMFL accomplishment:I guess it is winning the AFCEast in season 5 when most people didnt expect anything from me. Beating most of the big guns of the league is a good accomplishment too I suppose (West, Dunn, Gaddy, Stang)
    11. What is your most haunting Madden/OMFL experience:Losing to Blue last season hurts. Especially watching Sam Bradford scramble 17 yards and 1 inch for a first down on 3rd down that negated a chance for me to force OT in last seasons playoff.
    12. What is your Madden Philosophy (I know we've asked this before, but its interesting to see if philosophies change over time):
    My philosophy has been pretty much the same since I started playing madden online. Try to be balanced in every aspect of the game. Whether its using all of your receivers in the passing game. Using a tandem running back attack and using a bend but dont break defense that keeps me in games. Basically, Im trying to make you use plays to see if a pattern starts to show. To put this in statistics. I had Tom Brady throw for nearly 4000 yards. I had two running backs rush for close to 1000 yards. I had three receivers catch more than 40 passes and had close to 1000 yards receiving. I think that speaks volumes for balance.

OMFL QUESTIONS:
    13. What makes this league so special? Or maybe you don't feel so. Tell us why:Without a doubt its the other owners in the league. Each of them brings something else to the league. Perhaps its their attitude. Some people have something funny to say. Maybe they are just funny to me for that matter. People are willing to contribute when they have time and realize that this game is for fun and we dont want to take time away from our families and the other things in life that we enjoy to play a mac and cheese game.
    14. Tell us your biggest Season 6 memory:I wish this memory was a little better but whatever. This season I played perhaps my weirdest season ever. I won 12 games and in just about all of them, I had to win in the final possession. Coming back from 20 points or more to beat Gaddy and West was thrilling in its own. Beating Dunn twice in the same season was also fun. The last two games couldnt have been better from a ripping your heart out moment....
    -Owner 1:Stang - James Caan - Sonny from Godfather. He was the big cheese at one point. Before he got heated and got whacked. Exactly what will happen this season. Coincidentally, Caan also played the college coach of the Wolfpack in "The Program"... As for his game. It is what it is. I know what it takes to beat him. Sometimes it works and other times I give presents like Santa.
    -Owner 2:Greeeeg- PeeWee Herman. I dont think I can watch a kids TV show without laughing after seeing Greeeeg in that Teletubby costume. In all seriousness though, welcomed addition to the AFC E. I know it cant be much fun playing with the Jets when you are Pats fan.
    -Owner 3:SRC- First you will be missed. Enjoy the NFC W. As for the actor. As if it can be anybody else besides Paul Hogan. (Sorry, i didnt want to do you the injustice of being Mel Gibson or Russell Crowe). "Now that's a knife!" Steve was a battler and before the wheels fell off, he was making some big time noise in this division. Luis will have some big shoes to fill.

-Owner 3b - Luis - Ive played one subbed game against you. I know you do an incredible job working the lines of the WFL. As for a famous person, ill just say Justin Bieber. Only because he is young. Its a metaphor. We know you could pull tail like Selena Gomez but since this is your first season in the AFCBEAST, ill give you a shout out.

16. It's the final season of Madden 11. What has been the thing you will remember most about this version:AI. Ive never seen LBs and CBs that run the route before the WR, thats regardless of man or zone coverage. Sickening to be honest. Though Im glad that they make some passing difficult. However, if they made it possible to throw a curl against Man coverage from time to time, it would probably force people into using zone more.
    17. What has been the most impressive thing you've seen in this league:The continuity. Well besides that BS PSN stuff but people seem genuinely ready to play more football. Also the relationships that people forge in this league.
    18. What has been the most depressing thing you've seen in this league:Seeing guys like Gaddy and West leave. I enjoyed talking to them about football and life and its sad to see people who have been in this league a long time leave.
    19. Give us a bit of an in depth prediction on the upcoming season for your team:To be candid, I have no freaking idea. I traded Tom Brady and Jarod Mayo. My team looks completely different. I did get McCoy who can be the trigger man for the type of offense I run. I got Harvin to spice up the passing game and I have DeAngelo Williams to go with James Davis to keep my running game on point.
    20. Other than yourself, who has the best shot to win OMFL Bowl VII and why:Ugggg. I hate this and for that I will provide a name of person I wouldnt mind winning the title. Dunn. I really couldnt stand to see Stang or Dunlap win. That goes for Jeremy too mainly because he won 2 already.

RANDOM QUESTIONS:
    21. If you owned a Yacht, what would you name it:BadMotherfuress. (Dont they have to be named after girls)
    22. Favorite new album (within the last 2 months):Sorry, but the last album I bought for myself that I really like is Eminem "Recovery"
    23. Weirdest food you've ever eaten:I've at Alligator and Ostrich. Alligator is a little chewy but not to bad. Ostrich was like eating steak. Id eat it again.
    24. Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with:This is subjective so I will provide a couple. I drank beers with Nomar Garciapara and Mia Hamm. (I had a huge crush on Mia) I didnt speak any baseball talk. It was all soccer. Nomar loves soccer (and he better considering he married Mia Hamm). It was like I was talking to my buddies. They were both so chill. Drinking for free was a huge plus.
    The next was Rudy Guliani - I was at Bertuccis in NH when the secret service entered the place and cleared out an area. I asked one of his handlers if I could talk to him for a minute. Being a voter in a presidential primary has its benefits. Instead of gushing about how I wanted to talk to a famous person, I told him that regardless of what happens, I thought he was the man for the way he handled the 9/11 crisis in NYC. At that point, he talked to the manager who then told us our bill was paid for. He was shocked that I was eating dinner with my 4 kids and they were so well behaved.
    25. Tell us something that nobody here knows about you:
    I know ive talked about it in the past, but I do suffer from epilepsy and take so many pills that sometimes I feel like im floating. And not in a good way. Ive dealt with bouts of depression since my big seizure a little more than a year ago but things are looking up.

26. Tradition Football:Not exactly sure what they do for this league. It sounds like they do love themselves a little NCAA. How bout throwing the Madden heads a bone.....
    27. Madden 12:I havent given it much thought. But Im guessing one of the homefields will be a courtroom in Minneapolis.....
    28. NCAA 12:Never again will I play NCAA. I did it once and had a ball. But Im a one football game man.
    29. Offseason:Quick and sweet. I would mind a few extra trading points... though.
    30. OMFL Bowl Champion Mustang:I really can't believe this is in this stupid questionnaire. In fact the question is diabolical, tyrannical, existential......
    31. Dearly Departed West:More with Less
    32. Dearly Departed Gaddy:Relentless with user skills
    33. Edible Underwear:It depends on whose im eating......
    34. Sasquatch:I believe.
    35. OMFL Bowl VII - Vikings and Bengals... Unless Dunn has to play me in the playoffs.

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Cmon guys. . .this is good for the league.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

PERSONAL BACKGROUND:
    1. Real Name: Bobby Hebert
    2. Location: Decatur, MS
    3. What do you do for a living or for school: I work for the evil empire known as Best Buy. I am an internal auditor.
    4. Family/Pets: Cat (Rosie) - 19 years and still kicking.
    5. Cell Phone for easy emergency contact: 251-654-3913
    6. AIM: WinuvasChiefs
    7. Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, ect.): Facebook

MADDEN BACKGROUND:
    8. Tell us why you play Madden: To be quite honest I have no clue. I'm horrible at the game, I lose 85% of the games I play...I blame you all. If not for you I would have quit a long time ago.
    9. Tell us why you play in the OMFL: To be quite honest I have no clue. I'm horrible at the game, I lose 85% of the games I play...I blame you all. If not for you I would have quit a long time ago.
    10. What is you biggest Madden/OMFL accomplishment: Inventing the salary cap we use. Sadly, this is the last season it will be in use unless Madden doesn't deliver in online franchise.
    11. What is your most haunting Madden/OMFL experience: Every week I play.
    12. What is your Madden Philosophy (I know we've asked this before, but its interesting to see if philosophies change over time): Power running game. Not that it works for me, but that is my gimmick. Defense, confusion, deception, and dare you to beat me.

OMFL QUESTIONS:
    13. What makes this league so special? Or maybe you don't feel so. Tell is why: The people that genuinely care about how well this league runs.
    14. Tell us your biggest Season 6 memory: Getting the Rams for Madden 12. Stephen Jackson, here I come!
    -Owner 1: SRC in Arizona. Solid, sim player who does a lot with a little. Now he has a lot. Actor - Russell Crowe - cause he can command a scene if he wants.
    -Owner 2: Bates in Seattle. Another great player overshadowed by the big guys in his division. Now he's the big dog. Can he lead? Actor - Will Smith, cause Bates is usually a cool customer.
    -Owner 3: Sanano in San Fran. I played him a few times when we were in the same division, and he's a cool customer who usually can score if he isn't pressured. Actor - Joe Pesci - Don't know why, but Sanano strikes me as a guy who has a Napoleon complex.
    16. It's the final season of Madden 11. What has been the thing you will remember most about this version: Having to play on all madden. Still hate that to this day.
    17. What has been the most impressive thing you've seen in this league: Comaraderie.
    18. What has been the most depressing thing you've seen in this league: Good owners leaving.
    19. Give us a bit of an in depth prediction on the upcoming season for your team: Shooting for a Jethro-like season - 0-16 or bust.
    20. Other than yourself, who has the best shot to win OMFL Bowl VII and why: He hasn't shown it this version of Madden, but I like a dark horse - Jeremy comes from the back of the pack and takes the last Madden 11 crown.

RANDOM QUESTIONS:
    21. If you owned a Yacht, what would you name it: Serenity.
    22. Favorite new album (within the last 2 months): I don't do music. Sorry.
    23. Weirdest food you've ever eaten: Grilled Squirrel. Small version of chicken.
    24. Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with: Penn Gillette.
    25. Tell us something that nobody here knows about you: I am a huge anime/D&D nerd. I love the anime Cowboy Bebop so much, I actually spent a year of my life revising and making up a ruleset to play a pen-and-paper version of Cowboy Bebop. You think the cap was a big deal? You should check out the rulebook I did for this RPG. I have it on Google Docs.

26. Tradition Football: NCAA Heavy
    27. Madden 12: Better fucking deliver on franchise mode.
    28. NCAA 12: Not interested.
    29. Offseason: Going good, which means season will suck.
    30. OMFL Bowl Champion Mustang: Bridesmaid finally a bride.
    31. Dearly Departed West: Great Madden player.
    32. Dearly Departed Gaddy: Good Madden player.
    33. Edible Underwear: Depending on the flavor, nice. :)
    34. Sasquatch: Is my dad.
    35. OMFL Bowl VII: Vikings vs. Bengals, final score Vikings 34 Bengals 21

7. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

[​IMG]

PERSONAL BACKGROUND:
    1. Real Name: Clifton Reece Caton
    2. Location: Northern VA
    3. What do you do for a living or for school: Network Storage Engineer
    4. Family/Pets: Just Married with a almost 5 year old. 1 cat 2 dogs and a bunch of guinea pigs. (sigh)
    5. Cell Phone for easy emergency contact: 703-862-6480
    6. AIM: Swapcrc
    7. Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, ect.): http://www.facebook.com/clifton.caton

MADDEN BACKGROUND:
    8. Tell us why you play Madden: It's an addiction and football is life.
    9. Tell us why you play in the OMFL: Because I'm stalking Mustang
    10. What is you biggest Madden/OMFL accomplishment: Winning the NFC South and taking the Panthers to the NFC Championship game.
    11. What is your most haunting Madden/OMFL experience: Dristch
    12. What is your Madden Philosophy (I know we've asked this before, but its interesting to see if philosophies change over time): Score more points then my opponent.
    OMFL QUESTIONS:
    13. What makes this league so special? Or maybe you don't feel so. Tell is why: It's special because of the great owners. So many people who do so much to make this league the best Madden Online league EVER!!!
    14. Tell us your biggest Season 6 memory: Kicking Bruce's Cowboys ass then us getting disconnected and then ending up losing to a sub. I stopped caring about the season at that point and it was the start of a 7 game losing streak.
    -Owner 1: Vishal, is Charlie Sheen, WINNING!!!
    -Owner 2: Saints Dave is Michael Cera, he sorta funny but you can't take him seriously,
    -Owner 3: Scared46 is Keanu Reeves, How this guy got in the league no one knows.
    16. It's the final season of Madden 11. What has been the thing you will remember most about this version: That I hate it.
    17. What has been the most impressive thing you've seen in this league: Saints Dave's playoff appearance.
    18. What has been the most depressing thing you've seen in this league: Mustang winning a OMFL Bowl.
    19. Give us a bit of an in depth prediction on the upcoming season for your team: My team is going to suck.
    20. Other than yourself, who has the best shot to win OMFL Bowl VII and why: Dunlap

RANDOM QUESTIONS:
    21. If you owned a Yacht, what would you name it: Stanghasareallytinytinypenis
    22. Favorite new album (within the last 2 months): Swollen Members - Dagger Mouth
    23. Weirdest food you've ever eaten: Schrooms
    24. Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with: Gabrielle Union. Meet her 2 years ago in the Diamond club seats at Nationals park. She's so F'n Hot.
    25. Tell us something that nobody here knows about you: I Manscape.

26. Tradition Football: FOURMS
    27. Madden 12: Can't wait
    28. NCAA 12: Redheaded step child.
    29. Offseason: best part of OMFL
    30. OMFL Bowl Champion Mustang: Cheater
    31. Dearly Departed West: Bye
    32. Dearly Departed Gaddy: Buffalo Bills
    33. Edible Underwear: Delicious
    34. Sasquatch: Real
    35. OMFL Bowl VII: End of Madden 11

8. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

[​IMG]

PERSONAL BACKGROUND:
    1. Real Name: Daniel Dunn
    2. Location:New Jersey
    3. What do you do for a living or for school:General Contractor/Coach
    4. Family/Pets: 3 kids Alyssa-8 Justin-5 Mackenzie-2 been married 10 years
    5. Cell Phone for easy emergency contact:609-731-2377
    6. AIM:dunn06
    7. Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, ect.):http://www.facebook.com/DJDunn6

MADDEN BACKGROUND:
    8. Tell us why you play Madden:Love football
    9. Tell us why you play in the OMFL:Love the league and most of the guys in it.
    10. What is you biggest Madden/OMFL accomplishment:Somehow getting through the AFC last season to the SB.
    11. What is your most haunting Madden/OMFL experience:Finding a way to always lose to KO with under 1 minute left.
    12. What is your Madden Philosophy (I know we've asked this before, but its interesting to see if philosophies change over time):It should be run first but I cant run now it is throw more TD's then picks.

OMFL QUESTIONS:
    13. What makes this league so special? Or maybe you don't feel so. Tell is why:The system and the people who are all so involved as much as I am.
    14. Tell us your biggest Season 6 memory:Being an idiot in the playoffs vs the Pats and playing the clock to end the game instead of just taking the lead.
    -Owner 1:Web love the guys passion and knowledge of the players in particular the rookies incoming every year. We always have a chess match type game and I love it. The guy really is not a movie star but the person that could play web in a movie for me is a white Dr Dre smooth but could be gansta if needed and a class act.
    -Owner 2:Jethro we had some battle'e early and some tough games. I think his team going into year 7 will surprise Big Ben got the best of him with the picks and now he is gone. Jethro never complains about anyone or anything and always gets his games in and I respect that even in a tough year on the field. He enjoys the league no matter the result which is exactly what the league should be. Tom Hanks could play Jethro in a movie because he is able to not need attention and just is professional in his approach.
    -Owner 3: Lash is a great dude and very knowledgeable in all sports. He will talk with you about anything any time of the day and have great input and insight. He is also very very helpful in the league as an owner and a person to help explain to others about how the league is and should be run. Another 1 I have great chess match games with I have just been lucky this past year to have won those games not sure how long that run can last. I am gonna bust out Mark Wahlberg for lash, not because he is that cool :) but because Wahlberg always wants to play a cop...
    16. It's the final season of Madden 11. What has been the thing you will remember most about this version: That they said speed would not be as important and playing zone will work, both wrong.
    17. What has been the most impressive thing you've seen in this league:The way certain teams in the AFC can play defense.
    18. What has been the most depressing thing you've seen in this league:How people can not take constructive criticism and would rather leave or bash in public.
    19. Give us a bit of an in depth prediction on the upcoming season for your team:I have no idea I know the teams in my division got better and I stayed the same gonna be a fight.
    20. Other than yourself, who has the best shot to win OMFL Bowl VII and why:Vish, cause I want the Eagles and he is a good player.

RANDOM QUESTIONS:
    21. If you owned a Yacht, what would you name it:Teabagging
    22. Favorite new album (within the last 2 months):No idea I listen to XM all day nothing current. I did like the last switchfoot album though.
    23. Weirdest food you've ever eaten:What ever that stuff was my mom put on the table the first 18 years of my life.
    24. Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with:I do a lot of work for Joe Piscopo (if anyone remembers him) and had an encounter very positive with Mike Schmidt.
    25. Tell us something that nobody here knows about you:I like Disney Movies

26. Tradition Football:Is the stalker gonna see this?
    27. Madden 12:Online Franny Practice and Cap please.
    28. NCAA 12:First time ever I may not get it
    29. Offseason:Hurry up and be over
    30. OMFL Bowl Champion Mustang:Well deserved
    31. Dearly Departed West:Awesome player
    32. Dearly Departed Gaddy:Best user D ever.
    33. Edible Underwear:People wear them?
    34. Sasquatch:Pretty sure it is OX
    35. OMFL Bowl VII:Giants vs Patriots

9. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

[​IMG]

PERSONAL BACKGROUND:
    1. Real Name: Jason J.
    2. Location: Chalmette, LA (New Orleans)
    3. What do you do for a living or for school: Oil Field Operations
    4. Family/Pets: Married for 7 years with a 6 year old son
    5. Cell Phone for easy emergency contact: 504-722-7500
    6. AIM: JasonJ76
    7. Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, ect.): No, it would probably get me in trouble

MADDEN BACKGROUND:
    8. Tell us why you play Madden: PS2 online gaming got me back involved in video games as an adult in 2002
    9. Tell us why you play in the OMFL: Well organized and is suited for guys who have families and jobs too
    10. What is you biggest Madden/OMFL accomplishment: Making the playoffs in 5 of 6 seasons with less than average teams such as the Bills, Rams, and Chiefs (3).
    11. What is your most haunting Madden/OMFL experience: Losing to Gaddy's Patriots in Season 4 in the Divisional Round 24-14. I played great but Matt Cassel was horrible and I traded him to Gaddy's Redskins the next season, lol.
    12. What is your Madden Philosophy (I know we've asked this before, but its interesting to see if philosophies change over time): I try not to give up the big play or throw interceptions. I make adjustments in the gameplan as I get into the groove of the game.

OMFL QUESTIONS:
    13. What makes this league so special? Or maybe you don't feel so. Tell is why: League is special because we have at least 10 guys that work really hard to keep it honest and fair.
    14. Tell us your biggest Season 6 memory: Dunn had blown me out in Season 5 and then beat me in the AFC Championship also. I finally did a few things to slow his offense down and complete a miraculous comeback for a 40-34 OT win in Season 6. Mustang then stopped me on a 4th and 2 at his 9 yard line with 30 seconds remaining in the AFC Divisional to win the game and eventually the Super Bowl.
    -Owner 1: Oakland Raiders - Savaunte - He can beat the big dogs in the league but just can't find the playoffs
    -Owner 2: San Diego Chargers - Sammy - Seems like Sammy gets hot and cold. Damn near got the wildcard a few seasons ago.
    -Owner 3: Denver Broncos - Juan - Just started playing Juan, he gave me hell in Week 1. I think the Chiefs experience won the game in the 4th Quarter.
    16. It's the final season of Madden 11. What has been the thing you will remember most about this version: Man to Man coverage on All-Madden is tough
    17. What has been the most impressive thing you've seen in this league: How much effort guys like Winuvas, Dave, Nate, Jeremy, and a few other guys have put into the league.
    18. What has been the most depressing thing you've seen in this league: The guys like the former Browns and Bears owners who cheesed but complained about me first before I can beat them to the punch.
    19. Give us a bit of an in depth prediction on the upcoming season for your team: I've made it to the Divisional Round twice, AFC Championship game once so far with the Chiefs. I have good additions and I predict another AFC Divisional Round appearance at the least.
    20. Other than yourself, who has the best shot to win OMFL Bowl VII and why: Dunlap's Jacksonville Jaguars. It's been the one team that I really haven't competed that well with and is like the Indianapolis Colts in the regular season. No doubt he's in contention come playoff time.

RANDOM QUESTIONS:
    21. If you owned a Yacht, what would you name it: Fleur-De-Lis
    22. Favorite new album (within the last 2 months): I don't even have a CD Player in my truck
    23. Weirdest food you've ever eaten: Pig's feet, wild hog
    24. Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with: Tyson Chandler was at Harrah's Casino playing some cards one night. Not face to face though
    25. Tell us something that nobody here knows about you: I worked with all women, mostly old, at a clothing store for 3 years through high school and community college and I'm not even Gay!

26. Tradition Football: Great Online Leagues
    27. Madden 12: Bart Scott Quoted " Can't Wait! "
    28. NCAA 12: I don't buy that anymore
    29. Offseason: Locked Out
    30. OMFL Bowl Champion Mustang: Finally Broke Through
    31. Dearly Departed West: Too many kids
    32. Dearly Departed Gaddy: He'll be back soon
    33. Edible Underwear: No
    34. Sasquatch: He works in the Lab at my job
    35. OMFL Bowl VII: Jaguars over Eagles is the safe pick. I hope its Chiefs vs. Vikings

10. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

PERSONAL BACKGROUND:
    1. Real Name: Kim Fonder Jr
    2. Location: Elko, NV
    3. What do you do for a living or for school: I work for one of the largest Gold Mining Companies in the World, Newmont Mining. I am an Underground Diamond Driller (Core Driller)
    4. Family/Pets: Wife of 14 years, 2 Sons ages 16 and 10 and 1 Daughter, 12. 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 rabbits, 4 chickens, 1 ferret, some fish & snails and a turtle.
    5. Cell Phone for easy emergency contact: 775-397-8815
    6. AIM: Savaunte
    7. Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, ect.): None...its all CRAP

MADDEN BACKGROUND:
    8. Tell us why you play Madden: Because I love football, and I enjoy meeting and playing others from around the world.
    9. Tell us why you play in the OMFL: Back in 2001, I bought my first Madden PC game and meet some weirdo named natedawg who invited me into his league...have been in and out of OMFL since.
    10. What is you biggest Madden/OMFL accomplishment: Just being a part of the OMFL franchise since its inception way back on the PC.
    11. What is your most haunting Madden/OMFL experience: Never reaching the Big Game
    12. What is your Madden Philosophy (I know we've asked this before, but its interesting to see if philosophies change over time): In a perfect world, Good defense and the ability to run the ball at will.

OMFL QUESTIONS:
    13. What makes this league so special? Or maybe you don't feel so. Tell is why: The OMFL is the BEST DAMN League ever because its been around for so damn long and there are people here who actually give a damn about something other than themselves.
    14. Tell us your biggest Season 6 memory: Beating the Chiefs in what would be my best performance of the year, while it was probably his worst.
    -Owner 1: Bluebean - Chiefs - What can I say, he is king of the hill in the AFC West until one of us can knock him off or he leaves the division. Very, very solid Madden player.
    -Owner 2: Sammy - Chargers - Has the ability to piss me off within the first few minutes of the game. He gets me so frustrated that by the end of the game I swear i will never play him again....but of course I do
    -Owner 3: Juan - Denver Broncos - Very solid player, seems tp play very good for most of the game but cant find a way to close the game out alot of times.
    16. It's the final season of Madden 11. What has been the thing you will remember most about this version: The PSN fiasco
    17. What has been the most impressive thing you've seen in this league: The participation we get from almost all the owners, and the longevity of the OMFL
    18. What has been the most depressing thing you've seen in this league: That we are no longer a PC league, but a PS3 league....but it did get me to go buy a PS3 jsut so I could play Madden
    19. Give us a bit of an in depth prediction on the upcoming season for your team: 8-8 at best....just another average season for me and my Raiders.
    20. Other than yourself, who has the best shot to win OMFL Bowl VII and why: Dunlap, Stang, Vish, Bluebean are my top 4.

RANDOM QUESTIONS:
    21. If you owned a Yacht, what would you name it: Golddigger
    22. Favorite new album (within the last 2 months): None
    23. Weirdest food you've ever eaten: Rocky Mountain Oysters I guess
    24. Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with: Hmm, wow no one...Bill Romanowski when he was with the Raiders, and Raiders D coordinator Chuck Bresnahan
    25. Tell us something that nobody here knows about you: After I got half of my finger cut off at work I participated in a Safety Video ( that i still havent seen and hope I never do). I bought an 07' Harley Street Bob with the money I got from the insurance company....lol

26. Tradition Football: Community of Gamers
    27. Madden 12: Excited
    28. NCAA 12: Never played it
    29. Offseason: Love it
    30. OMFL Bowl Champion Mustang: Loves to talk shit
    31. Dearly Departed West: Family Man
    32. Dearly Departed Gaddy: He Left??
    33. Edible Underwear: No thanks
    34. Sasquatch: Harry and the Hendersons
    35. OMFL Bowl VII: Jags over the Eagles

11. Big D

Big D Walk On

I love that you bought a Harley with the insurance money for your finger. Thatta Boy!!!!!!!!!! Love it!

12. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PERSONAL BACKGROUND:
    1. Real Name: Patrick Bates
    2. Location: Los Angeles, CA
    3. What do you do for a living or for school: Marketing associate for small pharmacuetical company
    4. Family/Pets: none
    5. Cell Phone for easy emergency contact: Wouldn't you like to know
    6. AIM: thadisciple07
    7. Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, ect.): Facebook, twitter(akidnamedpat)

MADDEN BACKGROUND:
    8. Tell us why you play Madden: I love football
    9. Tell us why you play in the OMFL: I love playing against sim players
    10. What is you biggest Madden/OMFL accomplishment: Probably winning rookie of year w/ Bjoern Mason
    11. What is your most haunting Madden/OMFL experience:
    12. What is your Madden Philosophy (I know we've asked this before, but its interesting to see if philosophies change over time): Limit mistakes. Stay unpredictable.

OMFL QUESTIONS:
    13. What makes this league so special? Or maybe you don't feel so. Tell is why: Cool guys. Diverse backgrounds
    14. Tell us your biggest Season 6 memory: I dunno
    -Owner 1: Sanano - Come
    -Owner 2: SRC - Back
    -Owner 3: Win - Later
    16. It's the final season of Madden 11. What has been the thing you will remember most about this version: I once threw a bomb to a wide open Deon Butler and it hit him in back.
    17. What has been the most impressive thing you've seen in this league: Stang winning championship
    18. What has been the most depressing thing you've seen in this league: Win go from team to team after shaking up the franchise. Stay somewhere!
    19. Give us a bit of an in depth prediction on the upcoming season for your team: 1st round playoff exit
    20. Other than yourself, who has the best shot to win OMFL Bowl VII and why: Dunlap...because he's a beast.

RANDOM QUESTIONS:
    21. If you owned a Yacht, what would you name it: Kate
    22. Favorite new album (within the last 2 months): Self Made(Rick Ross, Wale, Meek Mill, Pill)
    23. Weirdest food you've ever eaten: Come back later
    24. Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with: I sat next to Craig Robinson on a flight from LA to NYC
    25. Tell us something that nobody here knows about you: I love USC(j/k everyone knows that)

26. Tradition Football: Takes itself too seriously
    27. Madden 12: Can't wait(Bart Scott voice)
    28. NCAA 12: I'll probably pick up depending on reviews
    29. Offseason: Get every Trojan on FA market
    30. OMFL Bowl Champion Mustang: Probably my fav OMFL owner
    31. Dearly Departed West: Man cov
    32. Dearly Departed Gaddy: He's too good
    33. Edible Underwear: Wearing right now
    34. Sasquatch: Huh?
    35. OMFL Bowl VII: Out of my reach

13. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

[​IMG]

Super Bowl 44..Im on right in black...WHO DAT BABY!!!!

PERSONAL BACKGROUND:
    1. Real Name: Jeremy Pommier
    2. Location: Mamou La. - Small town in central La.
    3. What do you do for a living or for school: Production Operator in Gulf of Mexico on Oil & Gas platform on a 7 & 7 schedule.
    4. Family/Pets: Shitzu named "Brees" - yes after Drew.
    5. Cell Phone for easy emergency contact: 337-280-9716 (No text service when offshore)
    6. AIM: jeremyomfl
    7. Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, ect.): No but my wife has facebook - HOLLY POMMIER

MADDEN BACKGROUND:
    8. Tell us why you play Madden: Competition - period.
    9. Tell us why you play in the OMFL: Simply the best. Everyone else is pretenders. they really have no clue what we are about.
    10. What is you biggest Madden/OMFL accomplishment: Being here from Week 1 season 1 - I would say my 2 OMFL Championships but "Sharp" says thats old news.
    11. What is your most haunting Madden/OMFL experience: Cheesing Mustang for my first OMFL championship.
    12. What is your Madden Philosophy (I know we've asked this before, but its interesting to see if philosophies change over time): Its gotta be run the rock and limit turnovers. But I find myself often straying away fromthat philosophy.

OMFL QUESTIONS:
    13. What makes this league so special? Or maybe you don't feel so. Tell is why: The guys - Especially Dave & Dunn. Without those two I really dont think this league would be what it is today. It takes 32 owners to make a great league but those two have gone wayy above & beyond.
    14. Tell us your biggest Season 6 memory: PSN hacking...Its gotta be at the top.
    -Owner 1: Mik - Micheal Keaton from the movie "Mr. Mom"
    -Owner 2: Chrisdstan - Bill Cosby from "The memoirs of the invisible man'"
    -Owner 3: Dbnull - Any actor from a movie named, "Mr. Nice Guy"
    16. It's the final season of Madden 11. What has been the thing you will remember most about this version: Man Coverage dominating
    17. What has been the most impressive thing you've seen in this league: Again it may be a little man love and over the top but Dave's dedication to this league.
    18. What has been the most depressing thing you've seen in this league: Some owners just cant kick the "cheese: bug.
    19. Give us a bit of an in depth prediction on the upcoming season for your team: Reloaded on defense - Going to wreak havoc in the trenches.
    20. Other than yourself, who has the best shot to win OMFL Bowl VII and why: Bluebean - On an even playing field, hes the best Madden gamer here.

RANDOM QUESTIONS:
    21. If you owned a Yacht, what would you name it: Last resort - Dont know why..first thing popped into my head.
    22. Favorite new album (within the last 2 months): Believe it or not I dont listen to music other than whats on radio. No idea who has even released albums.
    23. Weirdest food you've ever eaten: Finally tried sushi a few months ago and it was awesome.
    24. Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with: Im a boring guy so not really sure - Sat next to Saints FS Malcolm Jenkins on plane back from Miami after Super Bowl.
    25. Tell us something that nobody here knows about you: I play the stockmarket in some daytrading.

26. Tradition Football: meh...
    27. Madden 12: Cant wait.
    28. NCAA 12: Dont think I will purchase.
    29. Offseason: Dont like it...Guess cause Im worst GM here, right Stang?
    30. OMFL Bowl Champion Mustang: He really has no clue that the league allowed him to win it.
    31. Dearly Departed West: He will be back!!!
    32. Dearly Departed Gaddy: Glad hes gone...I cant beat him..j/k...Alot can be learned from the guy.I will miss picking his brain but he will also be back.
    33. Edible Underwear: Bannana is only way to go.
    34. Sasquatch: First thing I thought of was MacGyver episode with sasquatch in it on a ship.
    35. OMFL Bowl VII: Vikes-Jags - OH HELL YEA!!

14. Big D

Big D Walk On

Agreed!

15. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

BUMP!

Only 10 people, c'mon guys! We want to hear about the other 22 owners!

16. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PERSONAL BACKGROUND:

1. Real Name: Mike Pelitera

2. Location: Coral Springs, Florida

3. What do you do for a living or for school: Attend Florida ATLANTIC University

4. Family/Pets: multiple dogs in the many places I live

5. Cell Phone for easy emergency contact: 7724181324

6. AIM: mustang20241

7. Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, ect.): Twitter follow me @mustang20241 (i try to get on ESPN by saying ignorant things to piss off atheletes)

MADDEN BACKGROUND:

8. Tell us why you play Madden: Just a football thing I guess, watching the phins suck for so long now, its the only way I feel like I can make them good.

9. Tell us why you play in the OMFL: Great league, great owners, and really made online franchise worth playing.

10. What is you biggest Madden/OMFL accomplishment: Winning the SB, especially against gaddy because he owns me.

11. What is your most haunting Madden/OMFL experience: Being cheesed in the superbowl season one by Pommier.

12. What is your Madden Philosophy (I know we've asked this before, but its interesting to see if philosophies change over time): Speed kills, the real dolphins lack it in all areas so its good to make believe i played GM.

OMFL QUESTIONS:

13. What makes this league so special? Or maybe you don't feel so. Tell is why: Core owners and even new guys adjust.. Even guys that seem to be new, are now with the old. And the trend will continue which makes it a tight-nit league.

14. Tell us your biggest Season 6 memory: PSN outage, it was killing me.. HOF 2k11 will drive anyone insane offline

-Owner 1: Jason-Kris "The Jettagy" Oliver-Terry: I guess KO would be John Malkovich, because hes a creep and just has that odd vibe.
    -Owner 2: Greeeeeg : Not really worthy of mention in my post here, but nevertheless he would be Shia LaBeauf because hes a douschebag.
    -Owner 3: Luis: If Lionel Messi could act, it would be little luis, unforunately luis isn't half the player messi would be at madden. BARCA 4L
    16. It's the final season of Madden 11. What has been the thing you will remember most about this version:

17. What has been the most impressive thing you've seen in this league: How much respect dunlap is given when he is not even that good.

18. What has been the most depressing thing you've seen in this league: Seeing west and gaddy leave, good core owners.

19. Give us a bit of an in depth prediction on the upcoming season for your team: Picked up some good players, hope to be better running the ball and even quicker on defense.

20. Other than yourself, who has the best shot to win OMFL Bowl VII and why: Lets go with the NFC, and my BFF (and B isnt for best) coach Vi-shaL, too quick, too fast, too strong

RANDOM QUESTIONS:
    21. If you owned a Yacht, what would you name it: I would name it "9.8", and thats not the amount of time on the shot clock, not the time left in the game, its my 4th quarter shooting percentage.

22. Favorite new album (within the last 2 months): "Born This Way"

23. Weirdest food you've ever eaten: not really weird but a big fan of ox tail and elk burgers

24. Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with: I guess once I talked to Megan from Megan wants a millionaire (show on vh1?) at walmart in boca raton
    25. Tell us something that nobody here knows about you: I'm actually not an asshole

26. Tradition Football: XFN
    27. Madden 12: Practice mode online

28. NCAA 12: nope
    29. Offseason: Loopholes

30. OMFL Bowl Champion Mustang:

31. Dearly Departed West: Man 2 Man
    32. Dearly Departed Gaddy: Lets go heat
    33. Edible Underwear: SD

34. Sasquatch: TitanOxley and all 6'7 350 of him

35. OMFL Bowl VII: Not 1, Not 2, Not 3.....

17. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

LOL!!!

18. Big D

Big D Walk On

He sees the light! ;)