Who are we?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Aug 5, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

In an attempt to bring a little bit more of discussion to the forum, I am starting an introduction thread

Well my name is Forest and I am 33 years old. I currently live in Montesano, WA, about 40 minutes from the Pacific Ocean, but am originally from Central Washington. I am big a Washington State Cougar fan. I graduated from WSU in 2000. After attending WSU, I drove eight miles down the road to Moscow and attended the University of Idaho College of Law graduating in 2003.

I currently work for a local municipality as their prosecuting attorney. In addition I am currently married and have one child, with one more child on the way. My current child's name is Brandon, named after Brandon Roy. Yes, my child is named after a Husky I may go to Cougar Hell. My current child is a little over one year old, and is a dwarf. The specific type of dwarfism is Kinest Dysplasia which is caused from a mutant Collagen Type II gene.
    [​IMG]
    In addition is a picture of my man cave
    [​IMG]

2. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Lovin' the Rey Mysterio masks you got there.

I am a professional wrestler independant level - so you get props from me for that ! :)

3. Connor

Connor Walk On

I'll try to get this going since no one else is, but I'm not going all out like our fearless leader.

My name is Connor and I am 18 years old. I live in Columbia, MO but will be moving to Fulton, MO in just 9 days to start college. I will be going to Westminster College where I am going to play soccer, as this is my number one sport. I am also active in the FIFA league on this site and really enjoy being part of this community. I may be a little big more busy when I start college so you will just have to work with me a little more on when we can play. I have not decided a major yet, but am leaning towards doing something in Sports Medicine. I suppose this is good enough for now.

4. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

My name is Derrick and I'm 22 years old. I currently reside in Montpelier, OH until the end of the year when I will get a place with my girlfriend after she finishes school. Although I've yet to get a career job I'm very happy with my life as I plan on making my girlfriend into my fiancee soon :). As far as my schooling goes, I finished my Bachelor's in Business Administration in May graduating from Trine University. Trine is a small private school in Angola, IN that is a member of the MIAA, the oldest collegiate conference in the nation, and our football team should have won the DIII national title last year if they had a better defense.

A little more about me, I completely regret passing on the opportunity to play football in college. I love playing and watching pretty much every sport except I just can't bring myself to watch women's basketball. I can't live without spending my summer outside so last year I interned at the Princeton Rays, the Rookie affiliate of the Tampa Bay Rays, as I love being at the ballpark. I also enjoy my watersports at the family's cottage in Coldwater, MI where I can usually be found every Sunday at least.

Ok, well that's me.....NEXT!
    17047_267123487616_212004167616_3750682_2464686_n.jpg
    The University's Entrance

45644_435474912616_212004167616_5286007_1173702_n.jpg
    The New Football Stadium​
    215030_1947901623874_1432560036_2292653_5368506_n.jpg
    Me & Megan at my favorite place

5. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

I'm Ervin. I'm 29 and live in Tampa, FL. I coach little league football and am a member of the FL National Guard.. I am married and have two boys, Jayden (8) and Jackson (3). Outside of football and my family, I don't have much of a life.. I love reading and music. I'm a fanatic for most HBO and Showtime series and have been hurting since we let go of our HBO/Showtime packages. :(

Hope to enjoy many years of competitive fantasy with all the folks here.