Who are we?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Aug 5, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs My sole purpose here is to beat recchem2000

Jul 18, 2010
    In an attempt to bring a little bit more of discussion to the forum, I am starting an introduction thread

Well my name is Forest and I am 33 years old. I currently live in Montesano, WA, about 40 minutes from the Pacific Ocean, but am originally from Central Washington. I am big a Washington State Cougar fan. I graduated from WSU in 2000. After attending WSU, I drove eight miles down the road to Moscow and attended the University of Idaho College of Law graduating in 2003.

I currently work for a local municipality as their prosecuting attorney. In addition I am currently married and have one child, with one more child on the way. My current child's name is Brandon, named after Brandon Roy. Yes, my child is named after a Husky I may go to Cougar Hell. My current child is a little over one year old, and is a dwarf. The specific type of dwarfism is Kinest Dysplasia which is caused from a mutant Collagen Type II gene.
    In addition is a picture of my man cave
  2. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Jun 24, 2009
    Lovin' the Rey Mysterio masks you got there.

I am a professional wrestler independant level - so you get props from me for that ! :)
  3. Connor

Connor Walk On

Jun 27, 2011
    I'll try to get this going since no one else is, but I'm not going all out like our fearless leader.

My name is Connor and I am 18 years old. I live in Columbia, MO but will be moving to Fulton, MO in just 9 days to start college. I will be going to Westminster College where I am going to play soccer, as this is my number one sport. I am also active in the FIFA league on this site and really enjoy being part of this community. I may be a little big more busy when I start college so you will just have to work with me a little more on when we can play. I have not decided a major yet, but am leaning towards doing something in Sports Medicine. I suppose this is good enough for now.
  4. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Jul 15, 2011
    My name is Derrick and I'm 22 years old. I currently reside in Montpelier, OH until the end of the year when I will get a place with my girlfriend after she finishes school. Although I've yet to get a career job I'm very happy with my life as I plan on making my girlfriend into my fiancee soon :). As far as my schooling goes, I finished my Bachelor's in Business Administration in May graduating from Trine University. Trine is a small private school in Angola, IN that is a member of the MIAA, the oldest collegiate conference in the nation, and our football team should have won the DIII national title last year if they had a better defense.

A little more about me, I completely regret passing on the opportunity to play football in college. I love playing and watching pretty much every sport except I just can't bring myself to watch women's basketball. I can't live without spending my summer outside so last year I interned at the Princeton Rays, the Rookie affiliate of the Tampa Bay Rays, as I love being at the ballpark. I also enjoy my watersports at the family's cottage in Coldwater, MI where I can usually be found every Sunday at least.

Ok, well that's me.....NEXT!
    The University's Entrance

The New Football Stadium​
    Me & Megan at my favorite place
  5. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

Jul 17, 2010
    I'm Ervin. I'm 29 and live in Tampa, FL. I coach little league football and am a member of the FL National Guard.. I am married and have two boys, Jayden (8) and Jackson (3). Outside of football and my family, I don't have much of a life.. I love reading and music. I'm a fanatic for most HBO and Showtime series and have been hurting since we let go of our HBO/Showtime packages. :(

Hope to enjoy many years of competitive fantasy with all the folks here.