Who are you picking?

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by dablakpope, Apr 2, 2013.

1. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

I have gotten kind of bored with this long week, so I decided to drum up some conversation. Who you guys picking for the AFC & NFC Championship game and Super Bowl game and winner. Give a little background on why you made your pick.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

I'm picking Dolphins and my Patriots in the AFC Championship because even though the othe guys in the league have been playing lights out, I don't think any of their defenses are better than ours. I am also picking my Patriots to beat Doug simply because its about time I win one. Lol!

In the NFC, I gotta go with defense again so I pick Jim and his Panthers to come out of the NFC and lose a defensive struggle to my Patriots.

3. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

What are the seedings for the AFC?

4. TwoTONS04

TwoTONS04 Walk On

Colts vs Packers

Winner
    Colts

5. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

1 Colts
    2 Patriots
    3 Browns
    4 Chargers
    5 Dolphins
    6 Texans

6. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

In the NFC, I see it coming down to the Cards v Panthers. This could definitely not be the case though, as I think anyone can beat anyone in this conference. Cards narrowly come out on top 30-28.

AFC, the Colts have been the dominate team all year long here. I don't see them losing before they reach another Superbowl. I think it comes down to the Browns v Colts in the AFC Championship. Colts win in a big way, 42-20.

Superbowl pits two somewhat familiar foes together. Cards reach the big game for the first time in the Madden 12 12th Man era. Meanwhile the Colts are returning for the second time in as many years. They cruised to the Championship their first go round with little struggle. However I think this time is different. QB Jason Merian plays a lights out game and eventually pulls away. Cardinals win 31-24 and are Superbowl Champs.

7. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

no love for Da bills? you guys have no idea who they even are yet.... well in all fairness neither do i? i have half a roster to fill out lmao

8. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

He was referring to the 2016 season still being finished up, lol.

9. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

my 2016 Bills certainly don't deserve any love lol.

I'm saying the Colts will beat the Dolphins in the AFC Champ., while the Packers will upset the Panthers in the NFC. And will the Colts go 16-0 in a matchup between previous SB winners??? Nope. Pack wins it all.

10. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Interesting that nobody picked the Cardinals and the Dolphins. Quite honestly, I'm not sure that I would have either. However, just goes to show that regardless of team and/or record, ANYBODY CAN WIN IN THIS LEAGUE!

• Like Like x 1
  11. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I havent played Doug this release but after beating Curtis in Merian's rookie season and getting my ass kicked in the NFC Championship I have to side with Curtis on this one. He has one of the best run defenses i have seen this release. Good luck to you both

CHUNKNESS thafuture3886

• Like Like x 2