WHO DAT ---DEM COWBOYS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cadepetty247, Dec 20, 2009.

1. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

WHO DAT ---DEM COWBOYS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I had to do it because yall are the only saints fans i clearly know...Great game last night our kicker almost cost us..

Like Bradie Jame said " Yall can afford to lose, we can't".

Game had me on the edge of my seat...

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Over/under for Folk to be cut.
    Monday noon
    I will take the under

3. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

ill take over...jerry will make sure buehler can hit them first

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, while Dallas is fighting to get beat in the wild card weekend of the playoffs, we'll be enjoying a well deserved week off resting our secondary for whomever we will destroy in the divisional playoff game.

:) We needed to lose anyway, as weird as that sounds. Saints need to remember where they came from: losing culture.

5. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

WHO DAT?????? MARION BARBER! THATSWHO

6. Jeremy

Al Bundy could have ran for 100yds last nite...D-Line didnt show up

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Barber did look good though. I tell you who didn't show up though: Where the F*&^ was Jermon Bushrod? He's been quality all year but apparently some fat guy stole his jersey and uni before the game and played out there, cause he STUNK!

8. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

yea yea....barbers a beast bro...

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

You wanna trade him to me next year? ;)

10. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

no im sayin he is a beast...dude says al bundy could run on yall last night...but thats not sayin much for vilma as...barber shook him off like a ragdoll

11. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Hey, for one game Dallas was the better team than New Orleans. We'll move on, obliterate Tampa Bay, and then play a close game at Carolina, probably finish no worse than 14-2, and enjoy a first week off while we watch Dallas play, if they are lucky.

For now, though, enjoy the moment, Cade. :)

12. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

haha see i knew yall would take it wrong..reread my first post....im bragging yea...but im not saying for once we are better im just saying down downrate barber...

13. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'm just enjoying joking banter between fans. :)

14. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

haha yea...i like the saints...i hope they do well...but its great to us beat a good team this year and win one in december

15. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

If the Boys play like they did on Saturday for the next two games we will win the East mark my words. BEWARE OF D WARE

16. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

DeMarcus Ware is a beast. That whole defense though, when it's clicking, is on fire. They have the defense to succeed. Just need Tony Romo to keep playing lights out like he has been this particular December.

17. Jeremy

so funny....This league is a marathon not a sprint. Cowboys win one sprint and "how bout dem Cowboys"
    Fans were asking for Barber to sit and Jones to start. One good game and Barber is god. Ware having a down year is now defensive MVP.
    You won, good job. Move on.

18. wajomatik

Yes it is a marathon that is why they must continue to play at the same level. I liked what I saw from them on nearly every face of the game (minus Nick Folk). If the defense can do what they did and not give up big plays and Romo not decide to throw interceptions like they are going out of style, I think they can hang with any team in the league. The talent is there, they just need to be consistent.

19. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'm an Eagles' fan so I could care less about a cowgirls victory but I'm happy the Saints' finally lost. ESPN makes me hate 'em. Their bend but don't break defense finally broke. Glad a NFC Beast team made it snap.

PS- If you allow numerous BACKUP quaterbacks to throw for over 300 yards you are not a serious SB contender, just a gimmic in my opinion. A bad defense will eventually be exposed.

20. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

H-A-T-E-R-S HATERS!!! HATERS!! WE LOVE HATERS!!!....

to Jeremy---- no matter what you think people have said.. most people want barber to be our #1 and play in the 1st+4th quarters...he isn't an every down back.. Everyone clearly just want felix to start it like we did with julius jones....

And hype around D-Ware is up...year...but he has produced...check how many times he has been on the quarterbacks ass forcing him out of the pocket this year....he gets some sacks and we get happy because its BREES...come on...

---AND FOR THE NEW GUY...

Your an Eagles fan...the difference between us and you is simple...

We stick with our team...before you know it yall will be throwing snowball at your EAGLES instead of the 49ers...

I hate eagles fans...Didn't yall want to replace McNabb haha losers

21. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

They already lost

[​IMG]

Its one thing for things to go your 'way' but not 100% of the time. Two missed FG's by the opposing team from 20 yds out? Please.

The Vikings have been showing weakness, the Saints may be the powerhouse team in the NFC but honestly I'm thinking the Iggles take the NFC if maclin comes back. First time they played Mcnabb was out and Vick was a tool. Next time its different.

22. Jeremy

Saints won the Miami game by double digits. Sharper's TD was NOT the difference.

McNabb didnt give up 40+ in the Eagles game. Eagles offense moved the ball. Eagles defense was no match for the Saints O. McNabb nor Vick is the answer for that.

23. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

STILL Screaming WHO DAT! WE WILL BE Undefeated throughout the playoffs, 3-0!

24. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Saints won by what 12? 7 Pts at the end of the game because of a forced throw on 4th and 16. Sharpers not TD was the difference and Colston down at the 1 with not timeouts before the half made the difference. But hey Saints were 13-0 because they were the best team in the NFL and did everything right and other teams did everything wrong. No one's going to miss 20 yd FG's in the playoffs.

25. wajomatik

Had to bump this based off of all the ass the Boys are kicking. Eat a fat one Eagles nation.