WHO DAT!?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mustang20241, Dec 1, 2009.

1. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

WHO DAT!?

Thought you guys would enjoy that seeing how 80% of you are saints fans.

Good job beating the Pats, no one actually likes them.

Dolphins were the closest to beating the who dats so i'll take that after you embarrassed many teams. Its good to see Brady look like shat and cry. Thanks for a good monday night.

2. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Hell yeah. heres a story. i dont know how many of you play fantasy football(we should get one going OMFL style for next year, anyways) but there is 2 weeks left until the playoffs and im on the outside looking in on a playoff berth. this week i was playing the most cocky SOB(pats fan) in our league who traded draft picks to get brady and moss in the first round of the draft . Going into MNF im up by 12 points facing brady, moss, carney, and bell and espn projected those 4 to get 70 points and dominate me. I still had hope because i had colston and the NE kicker playing on my team. Well the SOB invited me to watch the game at his house and needless to say he was rubbing it in big time before the game. brady to moss for 3 tds blah blah blah, NO sucks blah blah blah. It was great drunk moment in my life running around another persons house yelling "who dat" when colston scored the final TD and sealed the win for me

WHO DAT
    GO SAINTS!!!!

3. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Yall better watch out next week My Skinnys are going to deal NO their first loss.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Wow...Skins fan calling out the Saints? With that vaunted offense in Washington, who can blame him? And all those guys healthy on offense and defense...wait...no...none of that applies to Washington.

I think it will be a solid game, but NO has too much against Washington who is beat up right now. Win's Winner for this game: New Orleans 31, Washington 21.

5. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Saints are going to put it on the Redskins. I had to sell my Panthers and Patriots tickets but I won't miss anymore this season. My mom is leaving Friday for D.C. for the Saints-Redskins game.