WHO DAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

WHO DAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG........

What a game, what a game, what a game....

I don't know what to say.....

2. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

I do. AP's carry rating needs to drop to 50, lol.

3. trutest

trutest Walk On

great game but whats up with the calls at the end?

4. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

good game, i thought it would be saints/colts. Saints were a Farve int away from losing probably but that marks Farve's career. I almost feel bad for him but he is the all time TD/INT leader and he always throws that pick. Should be a good superbowl but I think the Colts D is better than the Saints D which will ultimately lead to a close Colts win.

5. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

good game guys....go beat panface manning

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i dont wanna hear anything about the calls. those were the worse calls all day against the saints. pathetic ref's today.

7. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

Haha wow I am going to have to disagree there is no way Longwell makes that FG if Farve throws that Incomplete pass. the petterson fumbles cost this game 3 by petterson the one they gave to farve was pettersons fault no Farves and 2 more by receivers. There is no way this is Farves fault IMO, The vikings domnated this game and the saints do not stand a chance against the colts

8. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

WE DID IT!.. Just getting home from the SuperDome!... The most craziest thing I've ever experienced in my life. What a game, what a party, Bourbon Street is pandemonium!

9. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Then sir, you have no clue about the team that is traveling to Miami to face the Colts. I have no doubt in my mind Super Bowl 44 will be as an amazing of a game as the one we saw tonite.
    As you say, this team was "Dominated" tonite and still won. That in itself should convince you that this team is on a mission and will NOT be denied.

Mission:MIAMI
    FINISH STRONG​

10. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I never said he had to throw it incomplete or w/e, he should of tucked and ran. Say he gets 6-8 yds. Thats what? A 50 Yd Fg at most? Longwell is a good kicker. Blame game could go on anyone, even Harvin or Berrian for fumbling in the redzone. Fact is after all that the Vikings were on the Saints 38 with 19 seconds to go and Farve ripped a terrible pass. Not suprised though because while he may be a great QB he will always be known as the guy that threw the INT instead of the TD.

Also I have a lot of respect for Farve, especially after the strength and will he showed last night after getting beat down out there. A great competitor.

11. joseph201105

My question for you is do you feel the colts will turn the ball over like the viks did? If you do then it will be a close game but the saints d is predicated on blitzing the QB. They blitzed the most in the NFL over 60 percent of the time. We just saw what Payton did against the blitz and no shot at the saints they are a great team but they do not match up well against the colts.

12. joseph201105

My question for you is do you feel the colts will turn the ball over like the viks did? If you do then it will be a close game but the saints d is predicated on blitzing the QB. They blitzed the most in the NFL over 60 percent of the time. We just saw what Payton did against the blitz and no shot at the saints they are a great team but they do not match up well against the colts.

13. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Saints absolutely owned Tom Brady in Week 10 without blitzing and also owned Warner with few blitzes. 3G gameplanned to blitz Farve and blitz him regularly. It worked. Farve said himself it was the MOST phsically and emotionally draining game he had ever been a part of.

Manning was also losing that game in the 3rd qtr.

The Saints have already seen 3 first ballot hall of famers in the last two months,plus a Super Bowl MVP 2 years removed in Week 5 and BEAT EVERY ONE OF THEM on the biggest stage. Pretty good, heh?

14. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Who DAT!

15. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

I cried tears of joy!!!! WHO DAT!!!