Who Else You Know....

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by DJ Rhude, Mar 16, 2009.

1. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Who Else You Know....

.....can go on auto-pilot, miss 6 weeks of the season, see 70 and 77 points hung on his team and still comeback and win the conf championship?

And I prefer chocolate chip

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Cpu>>>>>>>rhude

3. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Don't hate, Corey Johnson would've been mine if I wasn't on auto....

The cpu was responsible for two of my losses this year....I only lost once on my own

4. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

I personally wouldn't be gloating if the championship was handed to me twice in a row...

just saying...

5. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Hey don't be salty because you didn't handle your business

I won all my games I needed to win, nothing was handed to me....including finally getting that elephant off my back and finally beating Ryno in a blowout

And that "win" you got over my squad, surely you aren't feeling good about that....

Had you hung on and won the Big 12, it would've looked nice with an *

6. Kingerock

If you looked at my post about the CPU game vs OU I wasn't gloating a victory. Quite the opposite.

It's just a little sophmoric to start a thread on how excited you are to have won the Big 12 when it would have happened where you here or not. That's like me touting how clean my dishes are while they finish the drying cycle in my dishwasher. I had very little to do with the achievment.

But if that's your thing, have your cookie.

7. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Could that statement be anymore false? lol

Did you forget that I beat both Ok St and Texas A&M when I came back? Had I not come back in time to play those games, I would've been looking at two more losses and no Big 12 title

So that is erroneous thinking on your part sir

8. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Fight! Fight! Throw the left and then the huge right......

:dance nana::biggun:

9. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    teehee

kinger u had your chance...rhude was out for weeks, comes back and still wins the big 12...smh!?!?! SMH!!!

Homa deserves some dap for that...even if the game wasn't good to your standards, you still won.

Then after all that, you lost to other teams which put him back at the top basically.

10. Kingerock

First thing first...

Please don't mistake my lack of dap for winning the Big 12 as a backhanded way of me saying I should have won it. I lost to OK ST and A&M in hard fought games where the better team and coach on that day won. I didn't win the Big 12 because I got beat.

I just think that Sooner nation needs to recognize that sitting around waiting to see what happens in another game to see if you win the Big 12 or not is no cause for celebration. It's like week 17 in the NFL and your the 7th team hoping a butterfly flaps it's wings, praying it rains in the desert and that the outcome of another game just happens to go in your favor so you slip by.

It's like being in 10th place in a NASCAR race and you win because the 9 cars in front of you happened to be in a big pile up in turn 3 and you just missed the chaos.

It's like Bill Clinton's first presidential election. Don't tout your campaign, just quietly thank Ross Perot and go raise taxes.

And I hope no one is thinking this is personal, this is Texas vs OU the way it was meant to be.

11. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Truest words spoken in this thread

(y)

12. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    If this was like being in NASCAR, it would be starting off with the pack, getting engine failure, coming back from the back of the pack and winning the race.

Remember he started behind the 8 ball and won...it's not like he meddled in mediocrity and won...he had to come back from a hiatus to win!

13. Kingerock

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to inturrupt Mo and Rhude making out on the OU couch. When you guys are done let me know and we can resume the conversation.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dc24jP6hz1A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dc24jP6hz1A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

14. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Ok, enough metaphors, jeez. :rolleyes:

(meant to quote more than just this post, this thread is chalk full...)

15. jfosh

jfosh Super

I like it! If OU played like they did against Texas in the CPU game (I think they put up 70 as well) Kinger may have been right it would not have mattered if RHUDE was here or not. I know one thing Steele cant wait till 2010 game comes out cause he can change teams and make the confrence even stronger.

16. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Kinger, I understand your frustrations

The only time you've ever defeated OU was when the cpu was controlling them....and you had to cheese to do it lol

17. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

HAHAHAAAAA!!! (y)

18. Kingerock

Oh, rest assured I would much rather loose to the CPU than have to resort to cheese of any kind. I never have a problem loosing, just want to play a clean straight game no matter the opponent.

...OU Sucks...

19. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

any more huckleberrys?

20. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

lol... you know you lucked out on that 91 yard tip drill to your WR.. that's the only reason your posting anything this morning...

i had your number last night, you just slipped through the nets...

gg

21. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

hey I'm not bitching about those two late option pitches you scored on......Butler was damn near laying face flat and still got the pitch off....LOL.....so you have no grounds to complain about that awesome user catch I pulled off....it was a thing of beauty

Can't wait to see A&M without Butler lol

gg

22. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Was a good game as far as enjoyment of watching it. Both teams made quite a few mistakes and both failed to contain the other team's QB. In the end, Oklahoma benefitted by Travis Green getting hurt.... SMH lol. :D

23. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Wouldn't have mattered if Green didn't get hurt....I was eating him up with the run....both my backs are beast

24. jfosh

jfosh Super

Rhude backed up that BIG-12 boasting this year. That bomb was awesome that thing traveled like 80 yds in the air.