Who has a mic and likes to talk?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Twister18, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I am just curious to who has a mic and likes to BS and is not offended by bad language in case I am playing COD?

T3 and C2C was made a success mainly to KnightNoles pulling everyone into a party chat and shooting the Sh#t, no matter what games we were playing. That's the type of camaraderie I would like to have with the Huddle.

Dont be shocked if I get alot of us together to discuss things so lets get friend requests taken care of.

2. Bornthreat

Bornthreat Walk On

I'm good, that's what I do as well. SO hit me anytime or come in if the door aint locked. lol

3. timroy85

timroy85 Walk On

I'm all for this as well.

4. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

I bought a mic from ebay yesterday, I figured we'd want to talk during the games. I curse when I make a shitty play or the game cheats my ass. I don't cuss my opponent or anything. haha, hope that's cool.

• Like Like x 1
  5. PSUEagle

PSUEagle Walk On

That's what I do most of the time I'm on Live: shoot the shit with my buddies over the headset, even if we're all playing different games.

Hit me up some time.

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I don't have a mic at the moment, or an Xbox for that matter. The Xbox is in the shop and should be back soon. I need to buy a new mic because mine is currently broken (unrelated to Xbox breaking).

7. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Brave only punches his walls! ;)

8. ajtev21

ajtev21 Walk On

i am in for this although my mic is shit from tiger woods golf tirades.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Paxtin

Paxtin Walk On

I have a headset as well.

10. ThaShark316

ThaShark316 Walk On

I got a headset...

GT - ThaShark31685

hit me up, add me, all that bs. What about trash talk? Y'all don't mind that, right? And yea, I'll be doing some cussing too...

11. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

I always have a headset on. I bought some turtle beach headsets and I paid enough for them that I wear them even when I'm not playing my xbox.

GT: vBIG SLICKv

12. Nyydus

Nyydus Walk On

I'm always up for some bullshitting while I'm playing Xbox. Paxtin, PSU, and myself are generally in a party along with a few of the other guys from our other dynasty.

13. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

Invite me w/e you want I got a mic.

14. Bornthreat

Bornthreat Walk On

Shark please understand, while you're trashtalking & cussing...I'll be doing the muting. lol You do you and I have no problem with it, but I played ball all my life, and for me I may get upset at myself but I don't need to taunt an individual via cyberspace about a videogame. For me talking "ish" is for face-to-face on a field, gridiron, diamond, court, rink or in a ring. But thats how I do it, you run how you feel thats cool.......I'm just saying that aint my favorite channel so I won't be tuning in. lol

15. ThaShark316

ThaShark316 Walk On

TLDR lol

the trash talk and cussing were two different things though...lol

16. Bornthreat

Bornthreat Walk On

I stand corrected. lol But who know's, a lil animosity & game hype might be just what the doctor ordered for the Jayha..... ahhhh maybe not, order returned to doctor.