Who has freshmen that will impact your squad?

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Dru50, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I have a few on USC, but I figure there are probably several freshmen playing a significant role out there. Post em up.

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Don't worry the Freshman Focus is coming this season...will take a good look at everyone's squad tonight. But yeah post them up here to lead me in right direction.

3. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Only true freshmen, or are RS Freshmen allowed?

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

All Freshman...RS allowed. I know Dru has some beast RS DT he is ready to unleash on the world!

5. Dru50

He's a true fatty - 6'1" 333lbs (with 95 STR and 80 ACC) of pure love machine. The guys on the team refer to him as 'Chef'. Papa Perry would be proud.

The other freshman that will impact my squad this season include:
    True freshman TE Ricardo Bower - will be the #2 TE, may start though since he is a better blocker than the starter is
    True freshman OLB John Jenkins - will be starting at LOLB from day 1
    True freshman CB Nick Taylor - will be starting at dime-back
    RS freshman DT Antwaun "Chef" Woods - starting NT

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

True Fr P Daniel Parks and K Dwayne Cook - After losing 2 All Conference kickers, these are what I am left with. They will impact my games, but it's possible that could be a bad thing. I already had a tough enough time getting into field goal range last season for a guy that could kick it 51 yards.

RS Fr DE Todd Barr will get plenty of snaps as the 2nd string LE. He is even in talent level and will split snaps with the other end Soph Gabe King.

True Fr WR Jason Davis - Davis is not quite as fast as we had hoped and not quite as skilled as we anticipated. Still, he could grow into a fine WR and his awareness is good, he will be our 2nd Split across from speedy Jr. Keenan Allen and will be counted on to produce in that role.

True Fr QB Jonathan Pierce - Will split snaps with Sr Zach Maynard this season. Zach hasn't shown the ability to lead, and we decided to RS So Kyle Boehm, in hopes of a really good battle between himself and Pierce going forward. Unless one steps up and really produces over the other though, Cal may be looking at a true 2 qb system for the next 4 years.

7. Roogy

Roogy Walk On

I have a true freshman MLB Randall Green starting for me in the middle. Arizona gave me the luxury of zero remaining MLB's on the roster after the 1st season so I think I ended up getting commits from 4 MLB's, including one in the offseason which is Green and was the #9 overall MLB.

I also have true freshman at Kicker and Punter. My 3rd Wide Receiver all the way down to the final receiver on the depth chart are also all freshman.

8. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Good lord. I'm gonna need some ice to get rid of this chub

9. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Michigan has 3 impact freshman taking the field this year. First on the list is true freshman CB Raymond Robinson , who will play a part on kickoff coverage and is the nickel corner to start the season, in his first game Robinson had 8 total tackles, 2 INT and a TD. Over on the offensive side of the ball are :5stars:WR Justin Moss and RS freshman Justice Hayes. The highly touted Moss comes into a thin WR core and is already the #2 WR on opposite side of Roundtree, which should allow Moss to make some impact on shorter plays over the middle. Hayes who was redshirted last year after failing his physical ( almost impossible to do with the miracles of medicine being performed on campus lately ) has returned in great shape and will be the slot receiver this year, and looks to provide some explosive plays.

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

WR-Donnie Jones--6'0" 170 LB's-will play the slot for the Badgers
    TE-Jason Foreman-6'7" 234 LB's-#2 TE, will be big in the Badgers run game
    P-Quinton Franklin-5'10" 216 LB's-both kickers are freshman and Franklin has the bigger leg

11. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

I play a pro style offense, and a true freshman will be starting at Fullback - Josh Tyler from Waverly, MI. He will be thrown to occasionally and get the ball in short yardage situations. He had a rushing TD in his first game vs Boise State.

12. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Penn St getting a big lift from true freshman nickleback Antonio Livingston.

Juco Jr Randall Allen is also making heavy contributions as the #2 corner.

13. Dru50

Forgot to mention R'S freshman OLB Tre Madden, who's been the biggest playmaker on the Trojan defense so far.