Who hauled in who?

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie - Buffalo
    Greg Jennings - Washington
    David Harris - San Francisco
    Jordan Gross - Dallas
    Jason Smith - Cincinnati
    Deangelo Hall - Cleveland
    Joe Flacco - Cincinnati
    Kevin Kolb - Free Agency
    Mark Sanchez - Kansas City
    Terrell Thomas - St Louis
    Shonn Greene - Kansas City
    Sean Smith - San Francisco
    Terrance Knighton - Cincinnati
    Jason Witten - Cleveland
    Travelle Wharton - Denver
    Lee Evans - New Orleans
    Braylon Edwards - New York Jets
    Ryan Grant - Philadelphia
    Chad Ochocinco - Philadelphia
    Osi Umenyiora - Seattle
    Steve Smith - St Louis
    Anthony Armstrong - Tampa Bay
    Bart Scott - Tampa Bay
    Casey Hampton - Washington

Maybe after the exciting offseason period, people will post some Team Previews? I know I'd be interested in reading how everyone feels about their team this season.

2. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Looks like KC went the Jets combination. Sanchez/Greene. Look forward to try to hurt Greene in our matchup for the beat down he gave me in SuperBowl.
    San Francisco did a nice job added Defensive talent in Harris and Smith.
    Cincinnati remains king of the roster change department with additions of Flacco, Knighton, and Smith.
    NFC gets stronger at WR with Bucs landing Armstrong and Saints with Evans.
    Cleveland gets two nice veteran in Witten and D Hall.

3. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I will be dropping money stacks next FA (3M cap penalty instead of like 40M), it wasn't that fun to sit out and watch those big names go!

4. Keller

Yeah there is a lot of intrigue in these moves.

Washington gets a weapon for their young QB. I'm not sure I understand SF spending big on David Harris to play next to Patrick Willis but its interesting. Dallas now has 3 starting caliber tackles (I'm assuming one will move to guard. Cincinnati I still can't figure out - I don't think he really even knows what he wants to do. He just see's good players and goes after them I think.

Cleveland keeps acquiring talent, we'll have to watch their TE situation - two good TE's in that offense. Kansas City should make some noise with Sanchez and the tandem of Greene/Charles. I think Tampa is probably rounding the corner finally, talent wise and it will be interesting to see if the Rams can make some noise in the west now that they have a some weapons around Bradford and Steven Jackson. Its been an exciting offseason thus far - maybe the most exciting ever?

5. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I thought about going sanchez, but decided to go with my young rookie. Gross will be playing RG hopefully that will help me against the giants pass rush..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Keller

It wont.

Only pass rush I've seen where my entire offense has to be geared to avoiding it - kind of silly but good luck.

If I see him again I'll be in shotgun the entire game with 2 backs to block.

7. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I hauled in Keller's mom

Great deal too:

1 Hr - $20 - $5 Signing bonus

• Like Like x 3
  8. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I actually liked my haul yesterday,

RG Travelle Wharton-Wharton will be starting at RG for me and filling the biggest hole in my team.

WR Riley Cooper-Cooper is a big tall rough WR, while not the great break away speed, he doesn't need to be as I have Thomas and Royal for that he serves as the good solid route running tall high jumping WR that I can probably throw up a ball or two too, and that can block, actually really well

QB Nathan Enderle-This guy flew right under the radar, looking at his throwing accuracy and power, he actually is pretty solid all over and is young, he will serve as a good solid back-up to Gibson.

CB Chris Harris-Harris will see some time in Dime packages and let's the rookie Odom come in on quarter and Odom and Harris both are expected to see time in special teams.

RB Benjarvis Green-Ellis-Beast mode gets tired and boom can go to Green-Ellis who has yet to fumble in his career and is the power runner along with Lynch, with Lynch being a FA at the end of the year, if Beast mode wants some crazy outlandish contract, well Green-Ellis can take the second spot on the depth chart behind the now second string RB rookie Montrell Gibbons.

SS Jarrad Page-Needed a backup for the Pro-Bowler Carter, so Page who was let go at the end of last season, signed for a very reasonable contract and wanted to come back to Denver.

P Reid Forrest-Forrest has a big leg and Colquitt's contract was up at the end of the year and gives the Broncos long term solution at P.

9. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

thats what I want to happen.

10. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Lions never have any cap :(

11. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

With having to pay CJ and Stafford and Best it's hard to come up with money to go around, I got a lot of guys coming off the books this year, and need to resign Von Miller at the end of the year, I figure I should have somewhere around 36 million in cap space at the end of the year, and will use it to sign Von Miller long term and well if there is a player like DRC or something caliber next year the Broncos will be in for them if it fits a need.

12. Hova

Bullshit Suh and Fairley, A Pot and digress every year

13. Keller

I think you mean regress.

14. Hova

Cuttin both them bums

15. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I'd probably have interest in taking on Fairley's contract if you wanna talk some business, I think Suh maybe a little out of my reach but Fairley we could probably talk some business, lol even tho I know you aren't gonna cut em I would talk about Fairley.
    [​IMG]