Who is going to take the SEC this season????????

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fsupenguin, Oct 27, 2010.

?

The SEC Champ with be

1. Florida

9.1%
  2. Arkansas

9.1%
  3. Auburn

9.1%
  4. LSU

36.4%
  5. Mississippi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. South Carolina

9.1%
  7. Vanderbilt

9.1%
  8. The CPU owns us all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. New coach that will join later

18.2%
  1. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

The Gators took it last season, but did get a pass on some very tough games as they ended up being against the cpu and not human opponents. So who wins this season? The Gators have a great team coming back, but dang is that LSU roster flat out stacked!

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I picked LSU. It's not going to be Ole Miss, though, waaaay too young of a team, maybe contend in later seasons

3. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

WOW!!! ok guys, thanks for the added pressure,and im not tryna be all humble when i say this but i think coach fsupenguin has the talent to repeat in a dominating fashion.... but yes, i voted for LSU lol

4. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

If Cam Newton stays healthy I believe Auburn will be in the running. He got hurt right when I hit the bulk of my schedule last year. After Newton the QB postion (most important position in my O scheme) is weak. Its going to be hard to avoid that imminent 5 turnover game but we will see haha. I havent played anyone in our OD except for Arkansas and I always have trouble with him. My previous battles with LSU always go to the last few plays. I havent played Ole Miss, Fla, or any of the new users yet. Plex always gave me fits in previous games too. Should be a fun season. Yea, I also voted for myself. Good Luck Fellas

5. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Also, that's the beauty of this league, being that it's all in-conference user vs user games, it's really anyone's to take. sure some guys are better players, some teams have more talent, but any given Saturday, you know

6. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

You guys just forgetting about lil ole Arkansas. Bulk of our team is back save for Mallett. Wilson is going to surprise people and wr are all over the place. Just gotta lock down the d side and we should be good

7. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

So it seems LSU is the favorite, but a lot of coaches have confidence in there own squads as well, very nice.

8. alemic

alemic Walk On

kentucky is going to win, 80-7 thats all i have to say. i think my G is going to even pick up the heisman.. cant forget about the freshmen either looks like we have 4 straight years of undefeated season to go.

really though we are going to be lucky to win 6 games

9. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Just getting to know my team and so far so good. The problem is, I don't know all of my opponents and their game styles. Probably won't be me but I'll give some of you a run...I hope!

10. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

I am with you UGA. Plus I think everyone is in your boat. Well, at least I am. The only people I have played games with are Arkansas (1 time) and LSU (not in our OD, just 1 or 2 exhibitions back when the game came out). The main guys left are Arkansas, LSU, UF, Vandy, and Auburn. Lot of new faces.

11. plex

plex Walk On

Im thinking we should take a re-vote on this too :)

12. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

A plex sighting

13. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

lol, yeah, i wanna re-cast my vote for plex, dudes back to his '09 form...pure domination...fml

14. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

I still have my money on LSU, Vandy is no doubt very good, but in a sure close game I have to like the overall stronger players he has to work with.

15. plex

plex Walk On

That UF game was THE best secondary I have played against in this dynasty. My wrs couldn't get open to save their lives. Ugh and I just looked at LSU's DBs and they are even better. Its gonna be a long game against LSU. 3 DBs in the 90s is a problem, including the nickle back being high 80s ugh. The only players I have that would start for LSU is J.Cole Wr, HB W. Norman and Marve @ MLB lol.

16. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

yeah well, i think u mo'fo's being too darn modist lol!!!
    coach fsu, u beat me already, actually, u dominated me lol
    and plex, ure undefeated, and teh east has more user coaches than the west, and u been owning this season!!!
    and dont forget i have to play inag too, he beat me last season, badly
    one more thing, i have two big time injuries and i need allll the help i can get to beat inag but i want that boot!!!!

17. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

Ford saying all the right coach speak about our game. This is not last years team we are just not that good to many holes