Who is still in........

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thirdalarm, Apr 29, 2013.

1. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

Just asking who is still interested in keeping HK moving. I think we have come a long way and I hope there is still enough guys to carry on. I think even if we lose a few users and have to play some cpu games it would still be worth it even if we get a few good user vs user playoff games or what not. (not that im ever going to make the playoffs) I don't think im alone in wanting to keep it going, and I hope others feel the same way. Throw up a post and share some words.
    biggcoug65
    Diddy81
    NeuroticTruth
    woodsmall
    _MG_
    ChildPlease9
    HAL9100
    thebouncer24
    controllerabuser
    pitt4life21
    Blackattack87
    Cole Copeland
    Cimmy24
    SteamboatReb
    majesty95
    OMlawdog
    uagrad90
    redwings8831
    cadepetty247
    OnIowa
    BobJr
    BigSmooth33
    BG
    thirdalarm
    Jshaver
    Papa Perry
    ChaoticUT
    KnightNoles
    ryty32
    thegman2.0
    DrunkenSoldier
    OMlawdog

2. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    There were only like 4-5 users that played a single game this season...only 1 that probably played every game. You wouldn't be losing a few users, you'd be losing 95% of the league.

And lol @ you tagging shaver. Do you not remember him getting banned?

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

He copied and pasted :smug:

Didn't even do the research to see who was currently in the league! :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

I just copied an old tag of everyone..woops

5. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

alright I get the point... its dead. Don't knock me for wanting to continue:(

• Like Like x 3
  6. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    I'm not trying to knock you. I would've liked to liked to see the league last longer as well, but it is what it is at this point. I went down this same road in a different league last year. I tried to get it going again after it died. We only got about 7-8 people back and then it just died again after 1 season. And that was even worse because I spent money to join a website so that we could manage our teams since Madden didn't have a true online franchise last year. So I'm really just trying to help you not waste your time and energy.

I can tell you this though. What has happened is unacceptable by my standards of a TSO premier league and the people that bailed like they did have no guaranteed spot in HK for Madden 25. We want committed people that will stick with the league for the whole release and they have shown that they don't fit with that.

• Like Like x 2
  7. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

thanks man I hope I can get in next release, its been fun

8. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

yeah, with so few people playing, little to no content, there isn't much to do to save this release. I know I tried to play games if I could, but I don't like playing the CPU and I was travelling a whole bunch for work. Either way, it has been fun playing with y'all, but I think I am going to sit out at the start of the next release and see how that treats me.

• Like Like x 2