Who Must Play Inspired?!?

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by CTfromDC, Oct 1, 2013.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

WHO MUST PLAY.PNG

Who must played inspired? This week we focus on the Ben-GALS (Yeah, I called them gals, they playing like a buncha bishes)...The team is in a free fall and can't smash into the pavement fast enough. At the half way point of the season, they sit at 1-7...Really? This team has Hall of Fame, turned part-time rapper, Mr. Peyton Manning, who lasted all of 6 weeks before being benched. Andy "The Red Rifle" Dalton, who has been shooting blanks....Enter Josh Johnson. This young man has the opportunity to lift this team from the depths of the bottom feeders, and back to mediocrity. Owner CTfromDC has made an executive decision and taken personnel control out of the hands of Lewis and company. Lewis is expected to be let go at the end of the season, but Johnson can save his job. Johnson fits the mold of the popular "Running QB", and will no doubt be a spark on Offense, he can't be any worse right? AJ Green and Gio were all smiles when they heard that the Read Option was coming to Cinci. "Man, we got to try something, this losing shit is for losers" said Green after practice.

In other news....​
    • Cincinnati is looking at Texas OLB to help on defense. He will be a perfect fit to replace the aging Jerome Harrison, who has proven that his best days are behind him...
    • Pro Bowl voting for NFC and AFC teams has started
    • Land of the Bottom feeders, the list is growing by the week..while teams like the Rams, Niners, and Browns may look to join in the near future
    • NFC East is the only division where every team has a .500 or better record. The Cowboys escape with a win vs the Vikings, Eagles look to be the best team thus far, G-Men are coming along, and the Skins are desperately trying to claw their way out of the bottom feeder pit
    • AFC North looks to have the least talent out of all. With two teams ring leading in the land down under, and one who has only beaten one note-worthy team, this division may fall in the laps of the defending Superbowl champs...again...
    • Seattle boasts the best road record this season, a whopping 5-0. A team that has been known for having the one of the best home field advantages, has finally taken their act on the road, and are now leading the AFC West...
    • Yawn...Tom Brady is awesome...Yawn...Belichick is a genius...Yawn...These Pats are just strolling along, 9-0, knocking on the '72 Dolphins door, for a second time....

Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
    • Like Like x 11
  2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Dude the content you put out is stellar! Good stuff again man (y)

3. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Nice read. I think you meant the AFC North... :wink:

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Pretty sure this was a typo. If not, don't be hatin on the AFC East, yo!

5. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

HAHAHAHAHAHA Ya got me partna

6. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Good stuff CT!

7. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

CT.... Good stuff man!!!!!

8. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

great stuff bro

9. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I can dig it! Great read!

10. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Lol Yawn Patriots

GREAT CONTENT

11. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

Nice job CT, top notch!!

13. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

All won under a different *coughtaintedcough* regime.

• Like Like x 1
  14. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

lol, true enough. I'm just riding this streak as long as I can, I know it will end soon enough but we are playing smart football right now

• Like Like x 3
  15. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

He played, inspiring for about a total of two quarters...Actually was up at one point in the second quarter. He has potential, optomistic.

• Like Like x 3