Who says you can't go home??

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Ian Moss, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

John L. Smith gets canned from Arkansas
    Fayettevillve, Arkansas--
    Live from the razorback practice facility I'm Lou Towson. In a crazy turn of events after the tirade by John L. Smith in the media room and giving up 105 points in two games the athletic department had enough and let coach John L. Smith go today as coach after 6 games.
    The athletic department was on the phone all day with one man. Coach Moss has decided to come out of retirement and take the reigns of the Razorbacks for this season and we have just informed he will receive a 4 year deal with money amount not disclosed at this time. We caught up Coach Moss before the press conference today.
    "Today I am pleased to be a part of one the great traditions of college football and be a part of one the most storied programs in college football and be the new head coach of the Arkansas Razorbacks. I love football and love what the SEC has done to this conference with bringing Texas A&M and Missouri. I got a phone call asking if I wanted to be a part of this program and I couldn't say no. I am excited about the chance to take these kids and lead to there next stop in there lives and to mold them into mature men and be visible to the community in Fayetteville. I will bring a defensive presence to this program and bring a hands on approach in that everyone will be held accountable and will be a team that wins and loses together."
    (Sidenote) It's great to be back in where it all started for me. I left the dynasty originally because I didn't feel a lot of people didn't care at the time about the dynasty so I was invited to join the Cathedral and took the chance and did so. My work load became so overbearing and the Cathedral was a NCAA/Madden league and advanced very rapidly and I started to lose touch with the things that mattered the most to me in life. GOD, wife and marriage. It seemed like all I was doing was playing video games, coming home to go to sleep, neglected the things around the house and going to work. They say sometimes the grass in greener on the other side and you don't know what you got til its gone. I had a great time here the first time and I see that the dynasty some new members and this dynasty was going stronger than ever before. I contacted Nautica about coming back and directed me to the new commish Shoongans. After talking to both men during the week I slept on it last night and decided to come back.
    I am very excited to be back and will bring a passion to the game. Thank you to both Nautica and Shoongans for letting me come back and I wish everyone the best for the rest of the season.
    Take care

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Glad to have you back. I swear you are the most polite individual i have ever come in contact with here at tso.

3. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

welcome back :)