Who Should I follow

Discussion in 'NBA 2K' started by gowazzucougs, Dec 21, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

For the many of you that don't know me, I don't have the regular cable package, in fact I don't really have cable whatsoever. This means I don't have ESPN, ESPN2, TNT, NBATV, or any regional sports network. For this reason, for me to watch sports every night or every other night I need MLB TV, NBA League Pass, or NHL Center Ice, if I followed hockey. Well, I have decided to get the NBA broadband league pass. Instead of getting the full pass for all 30 teams, I am going to go with the limited package, i.e. five teams. The first team I am getting is the Trailblazers, now most of their games are blacked out because as the leagues would say "I could watch the game if I paid for cable or went to the local bar, if they showed the game. However, they do show some games on their local NBC affiliate so I would get those games. What other teams should I choose, remember I live on the West Coast, I get home around 5-5:30, probably don't have time to watch many of the east coast teams.

Currently my other choices are 1. Lakers, even though I hate this team, they are always interesting to follow. 2. Clippers, with Blake and Paul this team got a lot more interesting to watch. 3. Golden State, I have to support my boy, Klay. 4. Minnesota or Denver, I believe those teams could be interesting to watch this season. 5 Can be a wild card, if anyone says "The Team Not To Be Named", they shall be said be met with a serious turd bowl.

2. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Cavs! They are CLEARLY the worst team in the league. They have two STUD rookies and a bunch of 7th and 8th men that will all get serious minutes. There is high entertainment in disasters...

In all seriousness though, Kyrie Irving and Tristan Thompson will develop into very solid players someday and you can say you got in on the ground (basement?) floor!

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Just watch whatever game that is on TV. Eventually, a player/team will grow on you. Despite the rumors, talent is spread out throughout the league. You being from the Northwest, I'm sure most of the Blazer games will be televised and you probably could make a game or two in Oregon. Following the "home" team is always a little better since they get the most coverage.

Edit: Just read your post correctly. Ignore the last comments about the Blazers. Then again your closest teams will probably recieve the most coverage, so all the Cali teams are a good bet. Or maybe even Minnesota or Utah.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Memphis and Indiana would be exciting to watch this year.

5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I like watching younger athletic teams that don't get much airtime , like golden state or Memphis before they went on that run last year. 76ers are interesting to me but they are a def first team. Whatever you do don't accidentally watch some WNBA instead , that will ruin your night.

6. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Try the Sacramento Jimmers.

7. Dylan111

Dylan111 Walk On

8. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Considering gowazzucougs is from Washington, that'd be like cheering for Satan

9. gowazzucougs

I refused to watch the NBA Finals this past year. I don't think I could have handled watching my childhood team win the championship as someone else's team. And yes I know The Team That Shall Not be Named will be in the Finals for the next 10 years and have the second best player in the league. So I should get over it. But here is my response

10. Dylan111

Dylan111 Walk On

I actually went to Seattle last summer, it was sweet there! It rained everyday, but still pretty cool! Im from kansas city, and we have not had a basketball team for a LONG time, but id be pissed if we lost our team! But anyway heres a video from a OKC fan;D

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  11. gowazzucougs

Dylan111

Do you think I am going to watch these videos? COME ON MAN

12. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Join on with the Bulls, friend.

We play team ball, hard defense, have a large following with a great recent history and one of the most likeable stars in the league.

13. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

With all that said - LAKERS

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Knicks!!