Who should I play?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Connor, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Connor

Connor Walk On

I am having trouble figuring out who to start in QB and HB

QB:
    RS Junior B. Carnes- Carnes is 83 overall and is a scrambler QB like I am used to. He is fast, but inaccurate at throwing. He also tends to fumble the ball.

RS Freshman T. Jones- Jones is 82 overall and is a pocket QB. He has better accuracy than Carnes, but not as much strength. He is also slower, but may have better carrying ability and won't fumble as much.

RS Sophmore- J. Turner- Turner is strange. He is a 76 overall but is my fastest QB, best at breaking tackles, best ball carrier vision, and is close in accuracy.

I'm wondering how to decide who to play or if there is a way to play multiple, depending on the play and what plays to play them on. Or situations in the game to play them in.

HB:
    RS Freshman- J. Smith- Smith is 83 overall with close to best speed and best strength. He is best at breaking tackle, elusiveness, and ball carrier vision. He can also serve as a receiver.

RS Sophomore- A. Green- Green is 82 overall with best speed and maxed out acceleration and agility. He is my best ball carrier.

Same question as above.

2. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

I can only suggest you go into practice mode and compare the "feel" you have for each player. For the RBs, you could definitely work in a rotation as you have two good backs.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Connor

Connor Walk On

What kind of rotation do you mean? How can I set it up?

4. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

You'd probably have to do it manually...or set the sub in/out slider pretty high. Or use the formation subs.

5. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

It depends on what you want to run. I value throwing accuracy, especially in this year's game. You have to have some one you who can throw the ball accurately. A strong THP is nice to have, and in looking at the Jones and Carnes, there is no doubt I go with Jones, Carnes THP is only 5 points better, so you are not losing a lot. However, if you want to run an offense where the QB will run it, on design runs you can go with Carnes, however if you just run with the QB when no one is open I would stick with Jones. 69 isn't blazing fast, but it is fast enough. Do not go with Turner as you main QB. His accuracy is decent, but not great. The only thing good about his arm, is the undefendable deep jump pass is more likely to occur with him.

As for running backs-I would go with Aaron Green, He is ridiculously fast.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Connor

Connor Walk On

I'll probably use this as a guide and put Carnes in plays where it is an option play.

7. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

yea i agree with gowazz i would use aaron green and use carnes i kno anotha leage where they are in season 4 and this one guy who has nebraska Carnes gets alot better