Who wants a shot at Parrothead?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Parrothead, Dec 2, 2009.

1. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Who wants a shot at Parrothead?

I'm sure there are those of you out there that want a shot at the title. For that, you'll have to play Rice since he just smoked me. For the rest of you, if you'd like to book a trip to sunny Southern California to play the Bruins this year or next, we're looking for three schools to step up for a home and home. I know we're supposed to have 4 user games, but Pac-10 schools only have 3 out of conference games based on playing all 9 other member schools.

2. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

One spot filled. Ball State will travel to LA this upcoming season. Looking for 2 more.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

You've gotta play me :D!!!

I want UCLA Week 1 at home

Yeah, we are just going to have make an exception for the early years of this. When we get someone in our conferences, there will obviously be more user games. I think a lot of people will be leaving next year.

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Not sure I want to go up against your powerhouse with my fledglings. It would be like season 1 all over again. haha. We'll see. I also figure that with the way the CPU is to play, that both of us could easily end up in the Rose Bowl against each other.

5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

hey i would like a home and home with you how bout you come to tx this year and ill come to so cal next with my new team of course!!!!

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

What's with this powerhouse BS!?

My team is rated B- in every category, your team is rated B in every category. You also have better recruiting. powerhouse. psh.

I had the advantage in Season 1, but the last two seasons Central Michigan has be rated pretty poorly, especially Season 2.

7. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'll go with that. Ball State and I are planning for week 1, or as early as possible if that week is a conference game for either of us.

Basically, I'm just running scared from you. I narrowly squeezed by you in season 2. haha. In all seriousness, I'd like to play someone I haven't played before if there are any takers. If not, we can hook it up.

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

:HoosierHoo: oh my

9. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Pac-10 teams are skurred.
    =P

10. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Ill play ya too....