WHO WANTS THEIR LEAGUE FEE WAIVED?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Jul 24, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

WHO WANTS THEIR LEAGUE FEE WAIVED?

Now that I have your attention, here is the proposal... As you all can see, five staff positions were posted as available for anyone with time and dedication to apply for one. These are IMPORTANT positions. As an added incentive, any individual who applies for a staff position and is appointed to that position will have their PMFL fee waived. We'll also work on getting you some kind of a designation for your signature provided that it is approved by the TF staff. Any questions, let me know. Thanks.

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I have plenty of free time and would love to be a staff member. Will help out with anything that is needed if i am awarded the position

3. CHUNKNESS

Thanks for the interest, Greg! We'll definately keep you in mind if you're given the opportunity to assume ownership of a team in the league. Currently we have 32 owners slated for the league. However, they have until this Wed, 7/28, to get registered and approved here at TF. If anyone misses the boat w/out sufficient notice to us, we'll be adding guys from the waiting list. Right now we're waiting to hear back from 12 guys, so stay tuned!

4. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

just a suggestion, for staff designation, possibly just put the word staff under our logo inside the circle, or a star, etc etc. i think it would fit and look decent there

5. CHUNKNESS

Yeah, that's a great suggestion. However, we won't be doing so at this time. You can give yourself a custom title in the User Control Panel, Aaron, and just edit your profile so that your title appears under your forum user name if you want. The only reason I suggest this is so that our sigs continue to look uniform with the rest of the TF community. That, and we don't want to have Hack editing signatures special for us, particularly as a result of turnover (yes, it can happen - not saying it will). Just select the "User CP" link on the far left of the menu at the top of the forum. From there, select the "Edit Your Details" link on the very top of the menu on the left of the User CP. In the Edit Your Details area, there will be a fill-in-the-blank for a "Custome User Title" which is where you should enter it (see mine for example). That, or just enter it as text in your signature. I know it's not as pretty, but we want to keep things uniform for TF, and easy to manage.

6. Hulk_hagen_55

sounds good. i was only suggestin it based on what you had said before. i gotta find something witty for my undername name

7. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

How about "aaron"???

8. Hulk_hagen_55

i said witty, not witless, lol.. but ill prolly put aaron up there untill i find sumthing i like better

9. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

wow!