Who was your favorite player so far....

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by OMlawdog, Apr 7, 2009.

1. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Who was your favorite player so far....

Offensively and Defensively.

Mine:

Offense - Michael Burke/Markus Mason. Kind of a cop out but I really couldn't pick and I really enjoyed playing with both of them.

Defense - Lee Martin. He was a Free Safety and was great against the run and pretty solid against the pass. There was a DE also that was really fun to play with as well, but I forgot his name.

2. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Offense: Running Back and TTII HOF Inductee Ron Guidry is clearly first... dude is a legend in lil Manhattan..... a close second is Monty.... if he didnt fumble in the Championship game.. he might be #1.....

Defense:Free Safety Chris Boyd.... he was a beast.... honorable mention... Ray Kirby...

3. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

For me:

Offense: QB Blaine Gabbert/The numbers say it all. Love his arm & accuracy.

Defense: CB Jake George/The best recruit I had since I joined TF. The 4 years I had him he was all what I wanted him to be & more.

4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Mine all sucked, I'm just saying.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    HAHAHAHAHA. Bondzai is a sinic and that's why we love him.

Offense: HB Jamie Curry. Just a monster with great speed, acceleration and was as elusive as they become.

Defense: FS Matt Atkins. I didn't know what I was missing by not having a beast at S. This guy has been the heart of the defense and is the most gifted athlete on my roster.

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Offense:Watkins-The guy had all the tools and was fun running people over with him when he couldn't get around them. Bell Is moving up on the list and if he stays he might jump up to #1 just out of respect.

Defense:Westphall-Drifter knows all about him. the one guy that gave QB nightmares even if he wasn't on the schedrule. 2nd had to be Shane Carter back when used FS he had all the bility in the world and was everywhere.

7. HoosierHoo

HoosierHoo Walk On

Offense - I'm gonna reach way back into the vault for this one. WR Sammie Straughter from Oregon State. He could do it all, and since the rest of OSU's roster was marginal at best, I relied on him way more than any individual I've ever used on Cal. Stroughter single handedly won several games for me in that first season.

Defense - Haven't had anyone I've really fallen in love with on that side of the ball. I was really enjoying using MLB Josh Bridge the last couple seasons though.

8. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

WR- Chad Sutton

9. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

WR John Buttles. He played as a true freshman and was an impact every year.