Who will be breathing Serie B air next season?

Discussion in 'TSL: Tradition Soccer League' started by BESHIKTAS, Nov 23, 2013.

?

Who do you think will be joining Serie B side next season?

1. B. M`Gladbach ( Broncos218 )

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Lille OSC ( RedAL925 )

87.5%
  3. Atalanta ( LasVegasFC)

12.5%
  4. Swansea ( Dooz )

12.5%
  5. Malaga ( IJGator )

37.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

B.M`Gladbach
    15 games played
    2 W - 8 D - 5 L
    14 POINTS

Remaining games and previous scores
    H-Aston Villa 1-1
    A- Atalanta 1-2 loss
    A- Cagliari 0-2 loss
    H- Dinamo Moscow 1-0 loss
    H- West Ham 2-1 loss
    A- Swansea 0-0
    A- Hamburger SV 1-0 win

B. M` Gladbach`s manager Broncos218 has never been this close to Serie B since the beginning of TFS. They have only collected 5 points in the first half of this season against his remaining opponents. Is he going to be able to keep up and stay with the big shots, or is he going to have to see the Serie B in his TFS career?

Lille OSC
    17 games played
    2 W- 8 D - 6 L
    14 PONTS

H-Aston Villa 2-0 loss
    H- Swansea 0-0
    H- Hamburger 0-0
    A Dinamo Moscow 0-0
    A Cagliar 1-0 ( Surprise win according to some TFS managers)

By looking at the previous scores for RedAL925 `s remaining games, he has the most potential to make the most points out of these games. He has gained 6 points in the first half the season against these opponents. Is he going to be able to manage that again, or is he going to join Serie B with the fellow Serie C commissioner Frenchie1916 in Serie B? I say 2 commissioners in 1 Serie would be too much, lets hope he stays where he is :) . He has been close to breathing Serie B air before, but never this close...

Atalanta
    13 Games played
    3 W - 5 D - 5 L
    14 POINTS

H- Cagliari ( first half game still needs to be played)
    A- CSKA Moscow 1-0 win
    A-Dinamo Moscow 1-1
    H-B. M`Gladbach 1-2 win
    A- Swansea 0-1 loss
    H- Hamburger SV 2-0 loss
    H-Malaga 0-0
    A- Cagliari
    H-West Ham 3-0 loss

With more games in hand to play and having 14 points in hand is helping LasVegasFC to stay alive in Serie A, but you never know. He won 10 points in total against his remaining opponent`s in first half of the season. LasVegasFc has moved his way up to Serie A by working hard at it. Is he going to keep up the good job, or is he going to get his name put on Serie B standings again?

Swansea
    14 Games played
    2W- 7D- 5L
    13 POINTS

A-D.Moscow 1-3 loss
    A- Hamburger SV 0-0
    H West Ham 1-0 loss
    H- Atalanta 0-1 win
    A- Lille OSC 0-0
    A- CSKA Moscow 0-1 loss
    H- B. M` Gladbach 0-0
    A- Udinese 2-2

dooz is also one of those managers that worked his way up to the Big Guys League. He has managed to get 7 points against the managers of his remaining games. Will 7 more points be enough for him to stay alive, or is he gonna have to work harder to remain in Serie A?

Malaga
    14 Games played
    3W-4D- 7L
    13 POINTS

H- Hamburger SV 2-0 loss
    A- Cagliari 0-1 loss
    A West Ham 1-2loss
    H- D.Moscow 3-1 loss
    H CSKA Moscow 1-0 loss
    A- Atalanta 0-0
    H- Udinese 2-0 loss
    A- Aston Villa 1-2 win

Jekyll and Hyde used to be QPR manager BESHIKTAS`s nickname once, but IJGator seems to adopt well to these characters in TFS world. His up and downs have never been seen done by anyone else around TFS Series.
    His most recent win against Lille`s struggling manager RedAL925 has shown some sort of come back signals, or was it just Jekyll we all have seen this week? Or, Is Hyde going to show his face again and make Gator go back to Serie B?

shiftee WingedHelmet MiaFLSurf Zikry bbrech0610 HokieNYC juanchoCT14 Broncos218 RedAL925 LasVegasFC dooz IJGator vipermansa guayo10 redwings8831 Selvy9 UcanHateMeNow YNWA96 Go Devils Frenchie1916 Geneseo98 Cimmy24 krtgolfing gutnedawg Edgar Calderon grajales86 ezio pitt4life21

• Like Like x 1
  2. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

it's tough, all of these managers deserve spots in Serie A. I think whoever gets 10th will win the pro/rel tiebreaker game tho

3. BESHIKTAS

So, you are saying that 10th of Serie A is better than 2nd and 3rd of Serie B?

4. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

I'd say 10th is better than 3rd. Guayo and viper will probably move up to A without having to play 10th placed team in A.

5. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

yea what zikry said. i think viper/guayo will finish top 2 and advance, but i like whoever gets 10th in A to beat 3rd in B

6. BESHIKTAS

I don't think that's how it works. 2nd and 3rd play a game, and winner goes straight to A, loser plays 10th of A. I think that the loser of 2nd and 3rd of Serie B can beat 10th of Serie A, unless the 10th is Broncos.

7. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

yea thats correct, but whoever gets 2nd between guayo/viper would win that first game i'm saying and thus both would advance. and then 3rd place of B would lose again to not get promoted at all.

• Like Like x 1
  8. MiaFLSurf

MiaFLSurf Losing in the 90th

Ill find a way to finish 10th.

Dont worry.

• Like Like x 1
  9. BESHIKTAS

Don't need you here sir! Stay where you are :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.