Who will be the leader of first week?

Discussion in 'TSL B' started by BESHIKTAS, Oct 5, 2011.

?

Who will be the leader of first week?

Poll closed Oct 19, 2011.
  1. Anzhi

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Bolton

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. Corinthians

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  4. Newcastle

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  5. Palermo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Rubin Kazan

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Santos FC

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  8. Stoke City

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Udinese

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Wolverhampton

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

I would like to create some prediction threats like this week to week with different questions; like who would score the most? Who would get red cardes this week? If you have any ideas let me know.​

• Like Like x 2
  2. BESHIKTAS

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I'm biased :)

4. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Great idea, I love predictions. Although without an official game played I can't start voting against myself yet, no need to destroy my confidence before I even get a game in.

5. BESHIKTAS

So am I :)

6. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    haha maybe we need to bring in some people from outside Serie B to contribute votes since we're all biased...

and if you're looking for ideas for future predictions, just some from the top of my head - goals scored, individual player and team, near the end of the season there will be promotion/relegation topics, who will advance from cup games

• Like Like x 1
  7. BESHIKTAS

In that case I can tag everyone in these predictions from Serie A ,B and C. Almost everyone plays friendly games against eachother once in a while. How about that? I just did not want to get those guys` names involved here, besause I don`t want to bother people . But , if that is ok with them I can tag them in.

8. BESHIKTAS

9. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

the more the merrier Beshiktas. Great idea btw, i love this type of content.

10. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

I've got mustang20241 - he killed it last season and would have been promoted had he finished his games. Although it is a completely new game, so really anyone could make an early run...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

How do I have 2 votes? Whose trying to suck up to me?

12. kaptainkracker1

kaptainkracker1 Walk On

I went with Nickaepi because he has some killer offense out there in the Russian league and a lot of guys are still trying to figure out how to play D. Anzhi's weak D shouldn't be an issue in the first season (because most everyone will be weak) and he should be able to abuse his opponents.

• Like Like x 1
  13. BESHIKTAS

So , you are saying Anzhi is gonna win against Corinthians by 2 or more goals. I really don't think Mustang would let that happen, although I would like to see Mustang lose points ,because of the fact that he is starting leugue 6 points ahead of me :) . Good luck Nick :)

14. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Should be interesting with all teams mixed up, I'll go with Newcastle and BESHIKTAS because Hokie played great with them and Beshiktas is a warrior

• Like Like x 1
  15. Roger

Roger Walk On

i'd go with mustang20241, he's always been a tough opponent. I'll also through Cimmy24 in there because he has been in Serie A and has played against really tough competition before so that sort of gives him an advantage...for now.

BUT i voted for myself because i'm also biased haha.

16. Frenchie1916

Frenchie1916 Just a clodhopper of footballer, running pell mell

Jumping on the Turkish bandwagon! BESHIKTAS! Kebabs for everyone!

17. BESHIKTAS

You guys are making me feel too confident which never helps my game :) . I'll try not to let you guys down though .

18. Nickaepi

Nickaepi Walk On

Thanks kaptainkracker1 for your vote. I hope I can live up to the Anzhi hype :) I'm going with a "sleeper pick". CxMacx10. I've played against him in another league in '11. He's extremely dangerous with his strikers and puts up goals.

Honestly, it's hard to pick because this version is playing differently and everyone on here is supercompetitive.

Watch out for Friz also. He's been playing the shit out of this game since release so might have an early advantage. This is a great thread, btw.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Go Devils

Go Devils Agnostic Pastafarian

Great poll BESHIKTAS. I wish I had more time to put in content on my team. :( Does anyone have the time, balls, and gusto to do a Serie B preview? That way us clueless guys get to know who we are going up against and such? Could add to a lot of fun and discussion as result...

20. CxMacx10 will not be in Serie B come next season. Not saying he wins it but will definitely be promoted

• Like Like x 1
  21. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

I like this idea. Maybe after week 1 (first 3 games) it will give people more of an idea of each other and then a more accurate preview can be created because right now with the new game + new owners a lot of variables are really unknown

22. BESHIKTAS

People spoke out and guessed it right!!!​
    BESHIKTAS ( NEWCASTLE) came out as the leader of the Serie B after 3 games with total of 9 points, and only allowed 3 goals in to his nets, but scoring 12 times.​
    Thanks everyone for participating in!!!​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.