Who will make the most impact by leaving you team?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Who will make the most impact by leaving you team?

By graduating or going to the pros, who will you miss the most??

Michigan State:

We lost our top 4 receivers, all were Seniors. We lost K. Martin, K. Nichol, C. Rucker, and B. Cunningham. This will definetely make an impact next season but our strong run game should continue to move us down field. QB Boisture should also be ready to take the full time starting job. We lost two good people from our secondary but I am recruiting to fill those spots.

We did manage to get 86 overall DE Jude to stay, only took 30 minutes and he will play a vital role to our 2012 D Line.

2. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Northwestern

After taking a look at my roster, I am losing 3/5 of my starting offensive line, but somehow have the current real life heisman front runner QB Denard Robinson. How did the Wildcats pull that off?

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

He transferred last season

4. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Virginia is losing a lot of key players this offseason. 3/5 of the starting line is graduating. We will also be losing the following production:

WR Kris Burd 52-982 6TD
    DE Cam Johnson 10 Sacks
    CB Chase Minifield 42 tackles 2INTs 14 pass deflections

MLB and team lead Steven Greer wanted to go pro, but we were able to convince him to come back. This season he lead the NCAA in tackles with 73.

5. KoG CHEESEDIP

KoG CHEESEDIP Walk On

UConn is also losing many players this year. We are losing 3 backs, most of the receiving core and a few lineman.

6. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Rutgers is losing a good amount of senior starters, but the real story is Sanu and Wright announcing their decision to leave early for the draft. Sanu was no surprise, he was an elite receiver from the day he stepped on campus. I'm glad he stayed this long. Wright was a bit of a surprise, I don't think he is quite ready for the big time. Savage decided to stay for his senior year and go all out for a National Title. This is great news, as the future prospect at QB is an incoming recruit.

7. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

The big losses for UCLA were the top 3 receivers, who were all rated 89 or higher. Ayers, the LOLB also graduated and will leave big shoes to be filled.

8. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The Maryland Terrapins will certainly look much different this season than last. 3 of the top 4 WR's were seniors last year and will not be returning. Last seasons 4th option, Kerry Boykins, had 18 catches and is projected to be the top option this season. The past 2 seasons starting quarterback Jamaar Robinson will also be difficult to replace but a little known transfer Matthew McGloin is expected to take over and play well.

Luckily for the Terrapins, most of the defense is returning. Top playmaker and defensive captain MLB Avery Murray makes his return as well as 7 other starters.

The Terrapins may not finish the season quite as well as the last but they certainly are looking forward to getting the bad taste out of their mouths from the meltdowns against Miami in the ACC championship and Florida in the Chick Fil A Bowl.