Who Will Win the NC?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by onaradio34, Oct 15, 2012.

?

Who will win the National Championship?

Poll closed Oct 20, 2012.
  1. Arizone State

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Oregon

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. USC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Oklahoma

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Louisville

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. Iowa State

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. The Field

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

We are heading down the home stretch of season 2 and have some viable title contenders in users. Make your prediction for who is going to win. Whoever gets the pick correct will receive an extra scholarship that can be used either this year or next. You must post you prediction as well. You have until 10pm Thursday to make the pick. Any pick after that will be void.

BG
    fordtuff504
    cyhiphopp
    Crumbler81
    Jbbubba
    Donkalion
    Juicemann03
    cmassey13

2. BG

BG On The Rize!

I voted for Arizona State. Dude is beasting everyone!

3. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Louisville...Big East represent!

They just survived the juggernaut that is the Syracuse Orange last week, enough said ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jbbubba

Jbbubba Walk On

Arizona State!

5. Juicemann03

Juicemann03 Walk On

i think Oklahoma gone squeeze in cause Oregon and ASU gotta battle it out n the winner will play Oklahoma...but im still not voting til after this week lol

6. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I have to make it through two more user games which are always tough but like any good coach, I believe in my team. We might need a little help to get into the top 2 since we wont be able to knock anyone out ourselves.

I think it would be awesome if we had an Iowa State vs Louisville championship (or at least BCS bowl). Battle for the Cardinal Cup. Also I am an ISU alum so I wouldn't feel as bad if the Cyclones beat me out of the championship.

7. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Crap! I just noticed that I am #3! I hadn't logged in yet.

I just have to run the gauntlet the next two weeks man!

8. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

I had to vote for myself. What kind of a coach would I be if I didn't show faith in my guys. It won't be an easy road, but at least we're lucky enough to control our own destiny.

• Like Like x 1
  9. onaradio34

I went Oregon. A ton of speed and have been under the radar. Only the Civil War is threatening before the CCG. Speed of Oregon will be the difference against ASU.

10. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I am apprehensive about playing either of those teams.
    I have to get through UCONN, Pitt and then travel to take on Temple first though.

I have to travel to Hartford Conneticut this week. NO ONE wants to be in Hartford. Just ask the Whalers.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Juicemann03

Juicemann03 Walk On

Well well well....as the the old ppl used to say....its time to get down to the NITTY GRITTY.

Looks like we have a regular ole scenario situation brewing here at the end of the season with the top 6 teams being users. This also might end but being our first user vs user championship game.

Oregon and ASU are set for a collision course at the end of the year for the PAC-12 championship, which will guarantee the winner a taste of the greasy cheeseburger called the National Championship. Louisville sitting at #3 has the best seat in the house because the winner will more than likely play him but that will only happen if he can win out (im voting for radio to take you behind the woodshed Louisville, and thats only because i like seeing things shook up). If Louisville jus so happens to trip and fall over his on d*** then Oklahoma will be licking his chops and rubbing his ashy knuckles together because sitting at the #4 spot he still has a relevant shot a sneaking his measely ass in, but then again there is this thing call winning out. Then you have Wisconsin sitting at #5 who dont have a shot in hades but then again anything can happen in this lovely game called football. Even though he needs all types of help and some straight up bs to happen the #6 Trojans dnt have a shot unless 1-5 somehow lose and then theyll get get their drag asses in.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Donkalion

Donkalion Walk On

I had to go Oregon and I look forward to the conference game. I was driving home smiling cause this weekend will be interesting. thriller Friday, In or Out Sunday!

• Like Like x 1
  13. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I both like and dislike your post.

I am tucking my d### up in my jock strap in hopes of preventing any trips and falls.

I am worried about my game with The Commish. Maybe he will throw it to improve conference prestige? Probably not. I hope my skills are up to the task. Maybe I can get a user game where my QB DOESN'T throw a TD to the other team on his first drive. That would be a start.

Then, if I can survive an Owl attack, I get the privledge of playing one of the Left Coast teams. ACK! I hope my team speed is up to snuff for that challenge.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Donkalion

Donkalion Walk On

cyhiphopp You came on strong for your First Year, temple will be a good test. Do the big east have a conference championship or do yo win out right? The only thing you have to worry about is somebody jumping you from a Conference Title Game.

15. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

No championship game. We play everyone in conference play and let god sort em out.

I was lucky I joined when I did and that Louisville had a cup-cake non-conference schedule. I joined right before conference play started so I was able to take on the tougher competition.

OU doesn't have a championship game either, so that helps me. His toughest games are already past him I think so he wont have a "signature win" to boost him over me. His schedule strength has to be tougher than mine though. I looked at the BCS rankings and OU is not that far behind me.

I'm honestly shocked I got up to #3 with the schedule Louisville had. Being undefeated must have just been enough.

Anyone got any scouting tips on Temple? ;)

16. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

fordtuff504 is the only one left to vote. He can either be the tie breaker or make it a three way tie!

17. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

just to make things a little more interesting around here! lol

Louisville

• Like Like x 1
  18. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

THE VILLE!!!!! Darkhorse baby!

19. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Hey onaradio34, since myself and Crumbler81 predicted Louisville will would the championship we get an extra schollie for this season right? Just checking.

20. onaradio34

You are correct. You both will get a +3 cushion this year.