Who will win

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Ghost, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

the ACC, Big Ten, and Pac-12

Acc standings.png

This is a tight race for the Acc Atlantic and Coastal Division. Imo I think Maryland is going to come out on top in the Atlantic. Even After a loss to NC State, I don't see them losing to any CPU teams in the ACC.

In the Coastal Division, I think Virginia will come out on top. We have 2 users who will be playing UNC in the next 4 weeks and I belive UNC will loss both games. Virginia had a little setback when they were surprised by the Maryland who came out on top.

[​IMG]

ACC Championship game will be [​IMG] Legacy vs [​IMG] Kaos

This will be a rematch from a week 7 game where Maryland came out on top 28-10. From what I heard, Maryland just had one lucky quarter where they scored off dumb turnovers and they held the lead for the rest of the game.

In the ACC Championship, I have *waits for it* Virginia coming out on top. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lee Corso throws away the Virginia Cavaliers Mascot uniform and puts on the ful body Terripans Mascot Uniform. Maryland will go undefeated the rest of the season because they are out for blood after getting stomped by NC State. Stefon Diggs had a bad game but will produce the rest of the season. CJ Brown will step up and be the leader he is supposed to be. Go Terripans

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ghost

Pac 12 Standings.png

Hey Guys We are here mid-season on a nice Saturday covering College Football. We are not at the mid-season point of the season and conferences are starting to shape out. Today we will be doing a different something, We will be making a educated guess on who will win each division in the conference and will win the CCG. Now let's get to this Kirk, you're up First

Great introduction. Now let's get to business. In the Pac-12 North, It's shaping out to be determined Week 11 when #23Arizona State travels to Cal to play the #3 USC Trojans. Michael Eubank has been playing balls out this Season. He is 78/112 and thrown for 1586 yards, 15 TD's and 5 Interceptions. On the other side of the field you have Matt Barkley who has been playing even better. He's 103/162, thrown for 1561 yards 17 TD and 3 Interceptions. *screams out Beast*. Im going to have to say
    [​IMG]
    will come out the win thought. You won't just have Michael Eubank contributing on the field. You will also have heisman hopeful RB Cameron Marshall who has just been eletric the second half of the season. He has not fumbled once this season and 13 TD on the ground. Only reason this guy does not have over 1,000 yards already is because he has been sharing carries with Deantre lewis.

Now onto the Pac-12 South
    This is just a big Cluster F**K in the North lol. Oregon has 1 loss and still plays 6 more Pac-12 games. 2 users and they also play top ranked USC. Oregon State has 1 loss and plays 5 more pac 12 games, 2 Users. Cal is almost right behind and plays 3 more Pac 12 games, 1 user. Tbh, most of these teams look the same to me, I'm going to have to go with Cal thought. They look most promising out of all the teams to come out on top.

[​IMG]
    Pac 12 Championshiop [​IMG] vs [​IMG]

This will be a rematch from Week 5 where ASU won 59-28. This was a dominant performance by ASU and I think we will see the same outcome in the CCG

GO ASU- [​IMG]

3. Ghost

Reserved

4. Ghost

5. Ghost

I feel like I did this too early, but what the heck lol, I'm bored

Big Ten and Pac-12 will be posted sometime today

6. Burrcat2277

Burrcat2277 Walk On

NC State!!

7. Ghost

Yea, I wanted to pick you, but with already 2 losses in the ACC and Maryland has 0, I don't see kaos losing to CPU twice lol.

8. Ghost

F**K it, Im going to get the Pac-12 and Big Ten done right now lol.

9. Burrcat2277

Burrcat2277 Walk On

Maryland has 1 loss in the ACC, and they play FSU and Clemson among others so not gimmes.

10. Ghost

a
    Ah yes, true you did beat him this week, it didn't show on the site so I forgot. I still think Kaos will win the division lol. The way he beat down WVU, I think he can beat both those teams.

11. Burrcat2277

Burrcat2277 Walk On

Maybe, maybe not all I'm saying is it's not over by a long shot. Clemson although record doesn't show it has elite talent. FSU is elite everywhere. A loss is very possible to one of them.

12. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Without looking at the schedule - Virginia will play in the ACC championship game against Maryland if they can close out undefeated. UNC has the talent to win out in the ACC. They are now 4-0 in conference play now. Their linebackers were everywhere when we played.

13. Ghost

Yea true they are, but they play Virginia (user), Maryland(user), NC state(user). That's 3 losses right there lol or maybe 1 or 2 or none. We will just have to wait and see.

14. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Yeah I figured they had some user game left. I didn't look at the schedule. I suppose there is a chance a user could win the national title in the first year now.

15. Ghost

Lol woah, after Kaos losing I doubt we will have someone winning the NC.

16. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Agreed. But he could still sneak in with some help.

17. Ghost

True

18. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

He's got the best chance. For the BCS, ACC SOS will help him down the stretch.

19. Ghost

Pac-12 updated

20. Legacy

Legacy Walk On

Virginia will win. That is all.

• Like Like x 1
  21. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

You know in our computer simmed game, you BARELY won

22. nobolarrybird

nobolarrybird Walk On

Cal is likely going to lose atleast one more game against Oregon, and more than likely two. Have a hard time seeing anyone top Oregon in the PAC - 12 North.

23. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

If we had a user win NC in year one with 3 star schools that would anger me. You dont want so see me when I'm angry.
    [​IMG]

24. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Old school Hulk

25. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Sh*t would be even wilder with a two star team :eek: