1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Who wins the BCS championship

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Aug 11, 2010.

?

Who wins

1. Nebraska

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The Ohio St. University

100.0%
  1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Who wins the BCS championship

Sound off

2. fsuprime

fsuprime Definitely Maybe

I think Nebraska's D gets the job done vs Pryor and takes it home

3. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Hate to go against my man spliffy spliff, but OSU is tough on heisman. I've played a couple exhibitions and they blew my doors off in one game. If the Buckeyes utilize Pryor and don't go into "dumbass playcalling mode", I think they take it. Neb may be coached better but they are overmatched talent wise.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'm a Michigan fan so I'm going to say.... damn... I hate 'em but.... the Buc-... man f that, spliff is going to pull off the upset (even though your number 1 your the underdog, lol)

5. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

It's tied at 17 at halftime. I lost my starting QB, Lee, and my best WR, Paul, until the 4th qtr. Also, it seems the Buckeyes are playing a RT at WR. Odd, not sure what's going on...

6. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

I blew it, lost 31-29 missed a two point conversion with a minute left. Pryor killed me 16/19 302 yds and 3 TD's. Will detail more later.

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Umm that would be Mr. Pryor wow what a performance looks like we have another Reggie -Vince scenario with the Heisman going to Demarco Murray.