Archived Who wishes They Didn't Switch Teams?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, Mar 30, 2012.

1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Switching teams sorta sucked the life out of me, all my recruits are playing at ND even being undefeated this year doesn't feel the same. Definitely going backwards doesn't seem to be the way to go. Hopefully with some of my recruits filtering in my depth chart nExt couple of seasons things will feel a lot better

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I knew this was going to happen! See, I know y'all think I'm the "crazy commish" sometimes but I tossed the idea of going into one or two conferences and it was negated. I also asked you to come back to Notre Dame, you said no. I've been doing this commish thing for about 5 years now, I know when I'm losing the crowd.

I know people want to be in Year 2034 and look high speed but I'm looking for enjoyment. If you guys are losing excitement, especially playing all these CPU games, let me know. We can bunch down into one or two conferences so we get more user games and ride this thing out.

Let me know -- just don't let your fire fade and then want to quit -- let us try to rekindle the passion. I won't apologize for this bullshit game but I will try everything to keep Chaos up and running.

Thoughts?

3. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    I'm enjoying my time at Northwestern and I'm down for whatever. One or two conferences, 12 user games, 1 user game, idc tbqh. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

One conference would be CRAziness!

I'd be down

• Like Like x 1
  5. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

I dont regret it, I enjoy rebuilding a team, and playing against the odds...with me the suckiness of the game is just getting old, I wouldnt mind more user games but we'd ssslllooooowwwwww waaaaaaay down and I am not down for that....just my .02

• Like Like x 1
  6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

We'd move advances to 48 hours. Slow down, yeah, but not to a crawling halt.