Who's Going to the Georgia Dome ?

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

I thought i would take this time to bring everyones attention to the race that is heating up in the SEC. With only a few weeks remaining in the regular season there are many scenarios on who is going to be making the trip to the Georigia Dome to play in the SEC Championship.

[​IMG]
    I will start with the SEC East. As you see there is currently a three way tie for first place. All of the tied 3 teams have atleast one more conference game left.
    Here is the breakdown

Georgia - Beat Florida, Lost to Tennessee, lost to Auburn. Remaining conference game is vs. Ole Miss.

Florida - Lost to Georgia, Beat Tennessee, lost to LSU. Remaining conference games vs. Vanderbilt and @ South Carolina

Tennessee-Beat Georgia, Lost to Florida, lost to Arkansas. Remaining conference games- vs. LSU, @Kentucky, vs. Vanderbilt.

Who is going to walk away with the east spot in the dome ?

[​IMG]
    The SEC West is also very interesting at this point. Here is the current breakdown.

Arkansas-beat Auburn,beat Tennessee. Remaining conference games - vs. South Carolina, vs. Miss State, @LSU

LSU-beat Florida, lost to Auburn. Remaining conference games - @Tennessee, @Alabama,@Ole Miss, vs. Arkansas

Auburn-lost to Arkansas, beat Georgia,beat LSU. Remaining conference games-vs. Ole Miss, vs. Alabama

Certainly LSU has the toughest remaining schedule but the Tigers have been in the last two SEC Championships. Could this be the year the Hogs finally make it to the SEC Championship or could Auburn possibly be the dark horse who makes an appearance.

There are so many possibilities who knows whats going to happen.
    What do you guys think ?
    Who do you think will reign supreme in the SEC and bring home the SEC title ?

@ChildPlease9
    @jv9179razorback
    @maij17
    @nrg_qbz-_-
    @sabo911
    @fordtuff504
    @csboiler05
    @OnIowa
    @ChaoticUT
    @Fred Limbo

@IMBOSSY

2. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

Let's go Ole Miss!!!

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Lol more like lets go Gamecocks
    and for you Bossy....lets go LSU
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

I look at the west and see that Arkansas holds all the keys... If they win out they go to SEC Champ, if they stumble and lose to LSU and Auburn can win the rest of there games then AU can go......LSU would need to beat Arkansas and AU to lose to Bama or Old Miss.

In the East well it goes like this: good luck If you make it GA Dome I hope I am there with bells on baby!

5. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

My moneys on Tenn winning it all (y) What happens if Georgia, Florida and Tenn win out... thats what i want to know. 3 way triangle. I don't know how EA decides that...

6. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

my mind is saying Arkansas but my heart is saying Auburn, its still a possibility Auburn can make it... and for any of u guys thimk im being modest dispite making it to the sec champ game in past years, just like last year i just dont think i deserve to go to the champ hame after another humiliating loss to the Auburn Tigers

7. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Ford u beat the Hoggs and i will rep the West with pride!

8. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

my money is on kentucky!

9. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Have fun in the Sugar Bowl?