Who's got Auburn now???

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BigSmooth33, Dec 6, 2011.

1. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

:confused:

2. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

It's Bruce. Good to see him here.

For those of you who don't know him, Bruce has been here forever. I got here in 09, and Bruce was here before me, I think. He used to play in my old xbox leagues. I'm glad Ego was able to pick him up. Tough getting a vet late in the year.

Welcome Bruce. We'll have to schedule a game with the Irish sometime.

• Like Like x 1
  3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Bruce wasn't someone I recruited, as his interest was made known to me. I e-mailed Shaun last night after adding him just to get the official "okay", but I've recently discovered that I have to present the request to the TOS Board. Thus, unfortunately, Bruce isn't officially in yet, and it's possible he may not be allowed to join. I hope to find out soon. If it works out, he'd be a tremendous addition.

4. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

What is the issue?

5. The Dude

I'm guessing, but usually the issue is that the guys who run the site want to make sure new guys get a shot at premiere leagues, rather than established guys snatching up every spot and closing out newer members. Bruce is already in a premiere league, you see. My guess is that, once it's established that we're trying to fill spots in an open and honest way (meaning we're looking everywhere, which, trust me, we are), and that members are really hard to come by, we'll be ok - but that's a guess. I have no inside info.

6. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

That makes total sense to me. I have a buddy who plays ncaa prettty regularly, he isn't on tso and, to be honest with you, has never played me beforebut is a good guy and has shown interest in playing here. Want me to inquire more?

7. The Dude

Sure. I'm actually thinking of doing the same thing.