1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

whos the coach of the year ?

Discussion in 'The Pride' started by thegman2.0, Sep 4, 2013.

1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

tell me who is it ?

2. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

I'm voting for Iowa State (cyhiphopp). They aren't a power but he's got them at 10-1 and has a top 15 recruiting class.

• Like Like x 1
  3. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

my top two choices are the guy above me post and cyhihopp

both to me was unknown to pride this season and I had no idea if they was going win and be happy with 6-6 record to start out or what

I cant forget about ltl either cuz hes 11-0 hes having a great season as well and mike l your also 11-0 if both win ur conf games and win conf championship ur in nc the following week or next advance

mike l your hurriances are tough and I don't wanted play them if I have to , I m looking stop mr johsnon first if I can

and if I m play iowa state they always giving my tigers a hard time in the past , I want that trophy and I stop run and pass to get it haha

• Like Like x 1
  4. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

FWIW, my 3 losses are to #1 TA&M, #4 Ohio State, and #5 Michigan, and I handed #8 Iowa State its only loss..... What is this, the SEC?? :p

That said, I gotta hand it to Miami just cuz I think they're winning easy every week with a lot less talent then those other top teams.

5. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Yeah, I think Miami is playing the best of anyone. They get my vote.