whos the coach of the year ?

Discussion in 'The Pride' started by thegman2.0, Sep 4, 2013.

1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

tell me who is it ?

2. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

I'm voting for Iowa State (cyhiphopp). They aren't a power but he's got them at 10-1 and has a top 15 recruiting class.

• Like Like x 1
  3. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

my top two choices are the guy above me post and cyhihopp

both to me was unknown to pride this season and I had no idea if they was going win and be happy with 6-6 record to start out or what

I cant forget about ltl either cuz hes 11-0 hes having a great season as well and mike l your also 11-0 if both win ur conf games and win conf championship ur in nc the following week or next advance

mike l your hurriances are tough and I don't wanted play them if I have to , I m looking stop mr johsnon first if I can

and if I m play iowa state they always giving my tigers a hard time in the past , I want that trophy and I stop run and pass to get it haha

• Like Like x 1
  4. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

FWIW, my 3 losses are to #1 TA&M, #4 Ohio State, and #5 Michigan, and I handed #8 Iowa State its only loss..... What is this, the SEC?? :p

That said, I gotta hand it to Miami just cuz I think they're winning easy every week with a lot less talent then those other top teams.

5. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Yeah, I think Miami is playing the best of anyone. They get my vote.