Who's with me?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by WilsT24, Feb 5, 2011.

1. WilsT24

WilsT24 Walk On

2. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Not me...

3. WilsT24

WilsT24 Walk On

Lmao...Farve,I want to play

4. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

My TOP 10 Reasons why The PACKERS WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL

Prior to Super Bowl XLV, the Green Bay Packers lead the all-time regular season series 18-14 over the Steelers.

9. Vegas Picks the packers as a favorite. to win $20. you will have to put $22.50 on the line if you pivk the pack

8. I simulated 1 season in madden with zero tinkering, and the NFC/AFCChamp. games had the same outcome as real life. winners in the Super bowl? THE GREEN BAY PACKERS

7. WE ARE Title town

6. OH pittsburgh, your so fond of those terrible towels right. so why dont you make them yourself? theyre made right here in wisocnsin.

5. Student and the master. many people get this confused. but Dick lebeau was taught this 3-4 scheme that both teams run by Dom Capers, not the other way around

4. YOUr Pro Bowl Center is out of the game. in comes your backup who has never started a game. better learn how to Raji !!

<iframe><title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vhfDZw9PziU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Psychics and psychic animals have picked the packers. look it up on youtube.

2. I just have to say i am feeling so fly, and only like a cheesehead can
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Y3pFD-xdPRE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1. Its the LOMBARDI Trophy. its ours. were here to take our ball and go home.

If you couldnt tell this is all in fun. im just stoked about tonight, just as all you stealers (hmm?) should too. it will be a great game, and its one that noone should bet on, there shouldnt even be a line on this game, too close to call.

but i will make a prediction. i see the Packers in a 37-26 win.