Who's you best players on your new team???

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Jul 29, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Who's you best players on your new team???

Well its been 4-5 weeks now with our new teams.

Who's your favorite or best players on your team??

VA Tech:

Offense: QB Tyrod Taylor (what a stupid 1st name) The guy is making plays on offense. He surprisingly has only thrown 2 picks with 8 TDs. He has great mobility and can escape pass rushes. He is the leader on offense.

Defense: SS D. Porch Leads the team in tackles and Ints. He is just a guy that is always around the ball. We need this guy to stay healthy otherwise we will need to score on like every drive!!

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Offense - WR Aldarius Johnson. He is big (6'2), has great hands, and in this game, enough speed (like 92) and he's like a 91ovr true sophmore. The next in a great line of Miami WR's. Unfortunately, our QB is having some trouble getting him the ball early on

Defense - DE Eric Moncur. He plays the opposite side from the guy I control, and I like it this way. I get manual pressure with my guy. Moncur does it all on his own and is good for 1-2 sacks and 1-2 hits/lame duck pass a game. Great part is that up until last year, this kid was a TE, and now he is an All-ACC DE. Great motor/size

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Offense I have 2: HB Caleb King and WR A.J. Green. At both of these positions we have tons of depth, so we could lose either one and be o.k. But King is a really good combination of speed/power that we don't have with our other backs, and Green is about as good as Johnson at Miami; slightly slower but a little taller and similar OVR-wise. Green hasn't had great numbers due to the fact that we use more of a "don't lose the game" QB, but has made big plays when called upon.

Defense: DT Geno Atkins, for sure. At times, he just dominates. And yesterday when I took him out at the beginning of the fourth quarter, is when Arizona State got about half their rushing yards for the game, they suddenly had room inside. He's awesome.

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Tennesee :

Offense: QB Jonathan Crompton 12 tds and 2 picks Senior leadership and enough mobility to move around and make plays.

Defense: SS Eric Berry just a big hitter always around the ball, has made several pass break ups this season. Honorable mention to DE Ben Martin who has been all over qbs this season and is a main reason we won at Florida with his running game prowess.

5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    QB Josh Nesbitt- He's a bull and really only fumbles when i try to pitch on the option.

RB's Roddy Jones/Jonathan Dwyer- Jones is great around the corner...hella quick. Dwyer is 230lbs with 93 speed...crazy.

WR Correy Earls- Speed WR 94 spd, easily the go-to WR for me.

MLB Brad Jefferson- always around the ball, good awareness

FS Cooper Taylor- He's only a SOPH, 6'4" and 92 spd i believe...i LOVE tall FS...

6. jfosh

jfosh Super

offense-JULIO! He is a beast can go up and get it and breaks tackles. Problem is my QB's just are not in sync yet. (most likely user error) My HB Ingram is a solid back.

Deffense-McClain MLB gets to the ball sheds blocks big hits. I've never had a MLB like him always had OLB at UCLA so he is fun.