1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Why cant i knock an interception loose???

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by jms493, Jul 19, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Why cant i knock an interception loose???

why is that when a Defender intercepts a ball on defense it is an automatic catch 100% of the time. Why cant I as the WR become the defender and knock that shit loose. Why NOT EA????

When a Defender catches an INT it goes into that crazy slow motion and they Yell out "INTERCEPTION"...when while the defender is in MID air and hasn't even landed yet???

/end rant

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Well...one thing would be what you had as your defensive game plan...

big hit or conservative...
    also, I couldn't tell you how many times I have intercepted the ball and had it stripped before I can even take a step!

3. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Actually JMS, the game just hates you. For doing so good in 09, 10 was sent out on a mission to make this game a living hell for you. :p

Ya what Murk said.. This happens to me almost everygame, you just gotta have big hit or strip on agressive when that happens.