Why did I get booted?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Why did I get booted?

Just wondering why I got booted from the franchise after my week 17 game? I was gonna log on and check out the scores and voila! No league!!!!! lol

What happened? And can I please get an invite again so I can join back and watch the playoffs unfold?

2. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Hit me up on ICQ. Did you quit in during your last game?

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

I don't have ICQ on this computer (I'm at my 2nd place). I have AIM (sterlingcoug), or MSN (sethtylerdunlap@hotmail.com).

And no I definately absolutely did not quit my last game. I played through to the final post game screen then shut down the PS3 and ran outta the house as I was running WAYYYY late for an 11pm PST meeting.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

It just occured to me....but you know I'm not the MEGA Jag's....I'm the Seahawks. Figured you might be confused cuz of my graphic.

Not sure how you got that I quit a game. You are welcome to ask TRude. I played through to the final kneeldown and then ran outta the house to get to my bball meeting like i described above.

Does it count as a quit if you leave during the postgame screen? If EA counts that as a quit, then maybe that's what it was.