Why did you pick your team?

Discussion in '1st and 10' started by Kasper, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Title is pretty simple- why did you pick the team you did?

My reason might be partially obvious with Manziel- but I also like a lot of the young talent on the Browns. Cameron at TE, Gordon at WR, Mingo, Haden, GIlbert on defense... all should be fun to use. Plus, I like having and "underdog" feeling to my team.

2. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Well I guess I am gonna stick with the Jaguars. With that said, I like being able to build a team the way I like them to play and the Jags offer that. Plus I'm a big Blake Bortles fan, if only Justin Blackmon didn't get himself suspended.

3. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Because Aaron Rodgers is a winner like Rickey Bobby, chip......Seriously tho, Rodgers is the most accurate QB in the game I believe or at least top three...he has good receiving weapons, Eddie Lacy is a bruiser, ny style of running back....Good players on defense, just went for a change from my Skins'....wanted to pick the Seahawks really, but didn't want to unleash that beast on this league Boss, don't think the NFC west is bought that beastmode life yet

4. Julius Young

Julius Young Walk On

I picked the Colts Because i grew up a COLTS fan. I was sad when Peyton left but I bounced back because Luck is looking like a real good QB and Reggie Wayne is one of my fav WR and T-Rich is going to have a break out year (In real life and the League (I hope) ) and they have a young Defense plus Praying Mathis. I'm really excited for this league to start! :)

5. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

Shazier, Dri Archer, Antonio Brown, division competition. Going to be interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dustin

Dustin Walk On

I picked the ravens for the brand of defense they play. Also i think flacco is a bit underrated in this game. Plus now they have one of my more fav wideouts in steve smith.

7. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

One reason. OK two, Denver is my favorite team and Peyton duh

8. Sonitis22

Sonitis22 Walk On

I love the chargers secondary, and they have an interesting offense with Rivers and Kenan Allen

• Like Like x 1
  9. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

They are my favorite team and I can't pass up the Teddy B to Patterson connection

10. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Really liked Allen's game in college- he would be a lot of fun to have on the game. Do they still have Denario Alexander as well? If so, that's a really nice 1-2. If you can get 7 full games out of Ryan Matthews you might be in business.

11. Hitmhrd72

Hitmhrd72 Walk On

I picked the Bengals because I feel they have the most talent in the important positions. They are my second favorite team next to my Jags so it was an easy decision to make. This will make it the third time I will have both teams in two leagues.

12. Kevin Gomez

Kevin Gomez Walk On

2 Letters & 1 Number:

RG3[​IMG]

13. Sonitis22

Sonitis22 Walk On

Unfortunately Alexander is not on the team anymore, but with Floyd and Royal my receivers round out well. If matthews was to get hurt, it wouldn't be too severe, because I have Woodhead/Brown backing him up. (both are 80+ ovr)

14. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

The Dolphins are my favorite team, and they have a good solid defense and I think I can make the offense work. I like to do a lot of trades and build the team up, so lets get it on!!

15. RichFire956

RichFire956 Walk On

I picked the Titans because they're my favorite team. I'm only 45 minutes drive from LP Field so I gotta go with the hometown team.

• Like Like x 3
  16. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

1 word... "MACK"

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  17. Dustin

Dustin Walk On

Hey if you use the button that looks like a mountain that's next to the smiley face you can copy and paste the image url so the picture is not an attachment

18. DreSmithJr

19. Dustin

Dustin Walk On

No problem man!

20. Blackattack87

Blackattack87 First In Last Out

I picked Sea because of their stellar secondary. In past releases my team's secondaries were terrible. Wanna see what it feels like to have a good unit back there. I like Sea unis and colors too. Even tho I am a 49er fan, wanted to change it up. Also, Lynch is getting old and will be fun drafting a new young back.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  21. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I've always really liked Turbin since his college days- has looked good in NFL action too.

• Like Like x 1
  22. DreSmithJr

Christine Michael is the guy for seattle after lynch leaves.

23. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

At the least, a Michael - Turbin one two punch is really nice if you ask me. If Michael can be an everydown back, even better.

24. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I obviously picked the Cowboys for their Defense.

• Like Like x 2
  25. wkward83

wkward83 Walk On

Been a life long saints fan so I picked theme.